Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 51

Thread: Israel V.S Palestine

  1. #25
    Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Posts
    1,041
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 59 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    there are no win win situations in this case alot of people to will die and a lot of innocents will be part of something that can be talked over but i guess this has been going on for too long....but no one wins with this situation.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

  2. #26
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    there are no win win situations in this case alot of people to will die and a lot of innocents will be part of something that can be talked over but i guess this has been going on for too long....but no one wins with this situation.
    Expecial when there are people out there like Hamas who continue to harber hate and resentment and refuse to end the fighting as Israel just wants to be left alone.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  3. #27
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    It already does but if doesnt satasfy you then I suggest you look up the info on your own untill you are satasfide as I am not a goffer, also, its no more contraversal then when using wiki for information
    "It already does"? What already does? So far I haven't seen any proof of the part I quoted from you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge
    Any way its the media and Hamas who are saying its Palestinions vs. Israel when in fact its Israel vs. Hamas.
    That brings me back to the discussion I had with Arrianna. A broad military action DOES make it Israel vs. every Palestinian. Hell, today there was news they even hit a UN warehouse were food was stocked. Israel claiming that people were firing on them from within it (not very likely now is it).
    Let's look at some facts here, Israel has tried to submit the Gaza strip 3 times before in a similar manner. Chances of having it actually succeed this fourth time are slim. It will only bring more resentment from Palestinians and, in turn, will create more supporters for Hamas or another similar group.

    I predict this will all turn out to be another fruitless attempt by Israel to subdue the region through military action.

  4. #28
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun;636743I
    predict this will all turn out to be another fruitless attempt by Israel to subdue the region through military action.
    And you say where I stand is one sided, holy crap man, that statement right there shows a sh*t load of hypocrisy. I can ask you the same question on where the flying F*** is your damn cold hard facts to back up your statement!!
    You know what, no, I am not going to go around and find more proof to show Palestinian ties to the Nazis during WWII as I will be just wasting me time as your just going to dismiss it do to your biasness.

    Im sorry but I will not continue on in a pointles conversation do to your inability to keep your persanel feelings out of this as you have clearly made up your mind.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  5. #29
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    And you say where I stand is one sided, holy crap man, that statement right there shows a sh*t load of hypocrisy. I can ask you the same question on where the flying F*** is your damn cold hard facts to back up your statement!!
    You know what, no, I am not going to go around and find more proof to show Palestinian ties to the Nazis during WWII as I will be just wasting me time as your just going to dismiss it do to your biasness.

    Im sorry but I will not continue on in a pointles conversation do to your inability to keep your persanel feelings out of this as you have clearly made up your mind.
    That reply made no sense at all Scourge.
    First of all, it's my prediction. Which means there is no evidence of the fact since it hasn't happened yet. I am basing my prediction on past events.
    Second, you haven't given me proof of those remarks plain and simple. Don't hide behind petty accusations and certainly don't claim I have said things I obviously haven't said ("And you say where I stand is one sided" being a prefect example).

    Lastly, I'm clearly not the one getting agitated here. If you can't have a reasonable discussion or debate without getting all hot and bothered I don't think you should be posting in the Debate and Discussion forum to begin with.

  6. #30
    Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,259
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Hell, today there was news they even hit a UN warehouse were food was stocked. Israel claiming that people were firing on them from within it (not very likely now is it).
    Actually it is very likely considering the scandal that broke yesterday about the UN schools in Palestine hiring Hamas and Islamic Jihadists as teachers. Isreal hit one last week to criticisms only to have the connection proven. For some reason better oversight of hiring practices are being called for. Evidence is that Hamas and other such organizations have taken advantage of such UN organizations for years AND they make a practice of firing their rockets from places with not only large numbers of civilians but that will make Isreal look bad when they fire back. It is a common terrorist tactic they have been using for over 6 years now. Surely you have heard of it? It is a tactic so common now that the US military have named it ("shielding" I believe) and had to come up with new counter tactics to try and minimize the collateral damage. Hezbollah in Lebanon is famous for it. Hamas firing rockets from a UN warehouse is not only credible but par for the course these days.


    Since I am responding I would also like to comment on your earlier statement about Israel shutting Gaza off from everyone. Israel only shares one border with Gaza, Gaza also neighbors Egypt doesn't it? Yet last I heard that very Arabic/Muslim state had also closed its borders with Gaza because of the dangers there. Seems to me the problem with Gaza's isolation is Gaza itself.

    Secondly your surgical, strategic strikes you want don't work if you need to go in and close up the afore mentioned tunnels being used to supply them with weapons do they? Sometimes you simply have to have people there on the ground to get the job done.


    Broad military action or not they have made it very clear they are specifically after Hamas and while we are seeing calls for reprisels by the Islamic Jihadists and Al Quada we are not seeing similar reactions from the other Palestinian political parties from with Hamas wrested control of Gaza 2 years previously. The battle is Israel vs Hamas not Palestine as is obvious to anyone who bothers to actually read the facts.


    Your prediction is as valid as anyone's but if it does end up being useless it will be because they are pressured/talked into withdrawing without accomplishing their objectives.

    l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

  7. #31
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    That reply made no sense at all Scourge.
    First of all, it's my prediction. Which means there is no evidence of the fact since it hasn't happened yet. I am basing my prediction on past events.
    Second, you haven't given me proof of those remarks plain and simple. Don't hide behind petty accusations and certainly don't claim I have said things I obviously haven't said ("And you say where I stand is one sided" being a prefect example).

    Lastly, I'm clearly not the one getting agitated here. If you can't have a reasonable discussion or debate without getting all hot and bothered I don't think you should be posting in the Debate and Discussion forum to begin with.
    What are you talking about, you said that on your reply to my first post.

    "Well that certainly is a very one-sided explanation of the situation."
    That is what you said is it not?

    Secondly I am not mad but shocked that you would predict/think that as it makes no sense what so ever as Israel has never made any action that could possibly bring about such a thought (Even a prediction is a thought process as I am sure you are aware of) my tone was that of surprise, not anger and I will admit that I was out of line and there for apologies.

    Here is another tid bit then that I hope will prove what I have been saying.

    NAZI ROOTS OF PALESTINIAN NATIONALISM
    Last edited by Scourge; Jan 16, 2009 at 07:32 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  8. #32
    Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nowhere, Yet Somewhere....
    Posts
    1,531
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 45 Times in 41 Posts

    Re: Israel V.S Palestine

    Well, since I said that thing about the Israelis being close to being compared to nazis, I'll clear this one up for y'all.

    I'm aware that some Muslims ran with the Nazis in Africa during WW2, but.........
    ......You don't have to be related to the Nazis themselves to be compared to them. People compare lots of people, organizations, and inanimate objects to Nazis or Nazi ideals. It's actually quite fun.

    It just seems to me that the Israeli Jews just cannot break the cycle. If a cruelty is done to a person or people, they seem doomed to do it to someone else. Like child abuse, it's a gift that keeps on giving. Genocide.

    Question: why aren't ethnic groups ever put on the endangered species list? Do we care more for cuddly animals than those of our own species? .......I know the depressing answer to this one, though, so I'll just drop it.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "Israel must be wiped off the map"
    By Arrianna in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Nov 23, 2005, 04:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts