Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Israel V.S Palestine

Mao
    Newbie Mao is off to a good start Mao's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Israel V.S Palestine

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    *shrug* What's funny is that the "Nazi" salute was a roman salute in the first place. The Nazis were an attempt at a remake of Rome, or at least a Germanic Rome.....

"The Protocols" was a strange bastardization of an old, early 1800's commentary on Napoleon's megalomania. It was rewrote by people until it took it's current, freemason-hating, jew-baiting form.
    It's kind of like the Bible, or the Koran, or any other holy book for that matter. Edited and edited until it says what their editors wanted them to, though completely unrecognizable to what was wrote in the first place.

It's all lame propaganda to me.
    Lame propaganda indeed. Thanks to the marvels of Photoshop, one can now equate Ahmadinejad to Hitler. How sad... and it was not too long ago that the western media was caught photoshopping pictures and staging mock report videos and by doing so revealing their bias.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

*shrug* On the other side of the coin, there's photoshop images of Bush being compared to Hitler, too. Bush was just a tool for Big Oil, Big Finance, and The Military-Industrial Complex. I just can't see him being a nazi. He just looks too jewish, lol.

Anyways, as long as there's creativity in the world, truth and fiction shall forever be blurred by perspective. The Weirdness Is Everywhere.

Mao
    Thanks

It gets worse, comrade, for they have been able to manipulate videos as well to make good Muslims look bad to the world:

YouTube - Allahu Akbar!

When will the slander end?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I did hear Juden from that guy's mouth quite a bit. He does employ some of Hitler's oratory techniques pretty well, though. Whatever he did say sure as hell set off the audience. I swear I saw Bin Laden in the crowd too. He was going wild.

*shrug* Shows me why religion is one of the biggest obstacles to peace in the world. It can really rot the mind.

Mao
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    Hmm, I did hear Juden from that guy's mouth quite a bit. He does employ some of Hitler's oratory techniques pretty well, though. Whatever he did say sure as hell set off the audience. I swear I saw Bin Laden in the crowd too. He was going wild.

*shrug* Shows me why religion is one of the biggest obstacles to peace in the world. It can really rot the mind.
    You are right. Religion is indeed the opiate of the masses, as Marx said. And may I add that it is the source of justification for Middle Eastern violence as well. What they need is a totally secular system of government that does not make religion an excuse to commit atrocities.

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace...
    - John Lennon

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

What’s funny is that take all of what you said about what hinders peace now and remove it from the equation and man kind will find something else to fight about. Say you take everything away and man kind is left with just a stick and a rock, they will fight and beat each other over the head with the stick and rock because they believe one or the other is better.

Mao, you talk about western lies despite the fact that your own Gov. and media is censored like hell and lie to you and every one else where you live as well so your no better and really shouldn’t be talking and making accusations. You also talk about how much you want peace and harmony and yet defend and promote your state as the closest thing to perfection despite the fact that China and those you support who have the worst and longest list of Human rights violations compared to any other country in the world. You spit out so much prejudice and out right stated that you greatly detest the west and yet you quote Lennon about peace, love, and harmony despite the fact you carry hatred in your heart.
    As for accusing Hassun about making misleading statement, I have not once read anything that said or gave the notion of being anti-Zionist.
    Your words only carry venom, spite, and contempt.
    I respect your opinion and being forward and point blank with your thoughts, but thats it.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jan 21, 2009 at 09:17 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Let alone the nudges towards racism, this is also making this thread veer off into a different direction. Consider this to be your final warning Mao. We aren't discussing the use of religion in the world here.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I don't understand much of the part about how you try to take religion/Zionism out of the equation though. Is what you're saying something like "since everyone's picking on Israel and their religion I'll just see all the Arabian countries around it as one big pile of Jew-hating Muslims who all band together"?
    Oh come now Hassun you aren't this obtuse, that isn't what I said at all. All I said is that when it comes to wars with religious overtones (or any other type of overwhelming prejudice) if I want to know what the participants are really like I will look and see how they are considered by others that are not in said religious battle with them. Since their only other border is Egypt AND Egypt is NOT Jewish and on occasion is antisemitic themselves I consider Hamas's reputation there to be very meaningful.

The forest for the trees Hassun. It is easy in the middle of all the rhetoric out there to get lost and only be able to see the trees right in front of you. If you step outside the picure however and look at the entire thing you can see the entire forest instead of just the tree being presented. I believe it's called perspective and when it comes to any type of radical group or action it is more then needed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Mao (Jan 21, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast