+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I've got a dilemma...

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got a dilemma...

So, some of you may know of me and my discussions on gay marriage and adoption. This leads you to think I am of that lifestyle. Well I am AND I have a question. My girlfriends mother HATES me it seems. Yet, I do not know what to do. My girlfriend is trying to avoid confrontation with her. Her mother talks down to me and insults me by talking down about me behind my back. She acts all nice to my face yet making me feel like a poor person. She tells me to save my money though she is not my mother. I respect her even when she treats me like scum of the earth. I call her on holidays when her children do not. I call her and talk to her about things going on with my family. I am nice to her in every way and yet she stabs me in the back every time me or my girlfriend aren't around her. Just what should I do. I have half a mind just to scream in her face and let her know how much her two faced-ness hurts me but my girlfriend won't let me. Oh, it bothers me so, that a woman I treat with respect and kindness can be so two faced towards me. She says things like "you really picked a good one", and "every one in the family hates her!" to my girlfriend. This woman is a vicious one. I am at my wits end. Anyone have any useful advice?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I've got a delema...

Every family has that one person that is a complete ass. You met this families resident jerk already. Just relax and pay it no heed. My grandfather will despise my father until the day grandpa gets dirt thrown on his grave. Even then his epitaph will probably be something about how much he hates my father.

In any relationship you will meet that one family member. But it is cool you have a girlfriend.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know how you feel about that i am the only goth in my town and my last girly that left me her mom said alot of crap about me but half the time i ignored her mom the sad thing is she still talks shit about me and right now me and the ex are trying to work things out...And it would kinda help if u could find some thing you both like and talk about it(you and your girlies mum) like a show or something......funny thing is i am good at helping friends out with their relationship problems but when it comes to me i am screwed upsidedown and backwards
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

When people talk bad about you, its best just to laugh and makes jokes about it. Don't take it personally, that girls mom probably has issues about her life and then she takes it out on you. Sometimes people need someone to hate. If you stop being so polite and be real with her, maybe she might start to respect you. When I say "be real" with her, I do not mean yell at her, just don't be so nice and say what you think.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

In any case I might actually have to stay at her house for the weekend -.-... yeah, it is going to suck. she wont let us hold hands or snuggle. we are basically not allowed to be going out when we are around her. it's like we embarrass her and it pisses me off. its just like wtf am i supposed to do, bring a guy with me so she can pretend her daughter is perfect when we are out in public?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    like wtf am i supposed to do, bring a guy with me so she can pretend her daughter is perfect when we are out in public?
    That is a very loaded sentence and perhaps a bit self loathing on your part. Who is to say she is not perfect now.

Thanks

no i mean i think she is perfect but she thinks her daughter is messed up. i hate it. she wants her to change back into a normal girl who has a normal boy friend and lives a normal life and its just not gunna happen

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not good at advising people but when people talk behind my back and hates me or even insults me...i will ignore them and live my life like i want...i will take those kind of things as the test of life in the world...because i will live happily ever after in heaven...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast