+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I've got a dilemma...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I've got a delema...

It is funny how parents behave. They cannot be pleased. If their kids are straight they worry about them getting knocked up or getting some woman pregnant. But if their children ends up gay, meaning that will not be a problem, they also hate that. Parents can never make up their damn minds.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I've got a delema...

the bad part in it all is that i cant just ignore her, i have to see her everytime my gf is at her house. its not the same thing as it would be if it were other people doing it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to starfire1036 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Apr 17, 2010)

Thanks

Re: I've got a dilemma...

Ignoring her may not be a possibility but remember stress is in the person not the event. What she says you have no control over but you determine how much that effects you.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

we all (my gf, some of her family,and i) just assume that she is plain old crazy. insane beyond insane. wen chelsea(my gf) stayed with me, her mom searched through my room to make sure i didnt steal any of her clothes. why would i steal my guests clothes?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    her mom searched through my room to make sure i didnt steal any of her clothes. why would i steal my guests clothes?
    Well when you get involved with a person you sort of inherit their family as well. This is a perfect example. If any one searched through my room I would of thrown them the hell out of my house. You really don't have that option anymore. And that is something to think about. Me, I learned quick that my mom would ruin any relationship I was going to be in. I decided a long time ago I would not let my mother meet any body I was even interested in. Chelsea has decided not to go that route. That puts a burden on you. You have to decide if staying with Chelsea is worth putting up with her mother.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Well when you get involved with a person you sort of inherit their family as well.
    She didnt know we were together at that point in time. Hell I even PAID FOR THE TRIP. It cost me $150 to bring my gf of two months(at that point in time) into my home with her mother and her aunt. They stayed in my home. It should have been me searching through their stuff if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    You have to decide if staying with Chelsea is worth putting up with her mother.
    she is worth every d-mned minuet of her mothers disrespectful attitude. I'd take one million days of her mothers nasty remarks over one day with out chelsea. I just want to know what i can do to deal with it. I can't ignore it becasue it will never go away.

Thanks

Sounds like you found yourself a true gem of a woman. I don't know what you can do. As I mentioned my grandfather still hates my dad and it seems he will carry it to the grave. I wish you and Chelsea the best.

You may want to write down the things she says about you on a piece of paper or rather pieces of paper. And every couple of days burn them.

Thanks

if i could i would but i dont ever talk to her unless we are face to face

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast