+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I've got a dilemma...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I've got a dilemma...

Than my last suggestion would be beating her down. You and her walk into an ally, one person comes out. That is a joke. Don't do it. Congratulations on winning POTM again.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

lol id have no girlfriend if i did that. and i didnt win. it was a tie. remember?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

the path of a good life isn't sunshine and butterfly, it will slam your face into the ground and forcing you to give up. it is just the same as life is, it is hard and always will be for everyone of us to experience. if you know what is right and you do it 100% and know that there will be challenges all the way. but truth to the matter of fact you are already close getting to the finish line and getting it, it's just the matter of time. just keep doing good and don't let anyone stop you of doing what is good for you. this happened to all people.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

Zev (Apr 20, 2010)

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd just bring it up to her mother. Just ask her why she hates you so much, etc.
    If you've been that nice to her and she still hates you then a civil confrontation's the only answer at this point :/

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

the confrontation is useless seeing as my girlfriend will not allow it to take place. i am not allowed to in any way be rude to her.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    the confrontation is useless seeing as my girlfriend will not allow it to take place. i am not allowed to in any way be rude to her.
    I know exactly and absolutely how you feel because my girlfriends mom is exactly the same as that. not to mention her dad as well he left the whole family because I am going out with her but about a year later when he saw that I truly make her happy and all we do is hang when we are at her house he came around as for her mom she does talk a little crap so i must say brush it off and hint to her how much it hurts because they will come around it just takes time

Newbie Tamahome is off to a good start Tamahome's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by starfire1036 View Post
    It doesn't have to be rude hence the "civil" part.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I was in love with this girl (yeah even fell in love once, just once) and after a while nothing. She wouldn't return my calls, nothing. Finally got a hold of her and she was going out with some boy who worked at a drug store, because her mother told her one evening that four years is too much of an age difference to overcome. Parents are probably more responsible for break ups than anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast