+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: I've got a dilemma...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I've got a dilemma...

Shall I shock you by wishing you luck?

In all seriousness that really sucks but there only one thing you can really do and that is require respect from her when she is in your home, politely but firmly. In return however you need to give the same to her in her home even if you hate her rules, it is still her home. Even if it sucks things can be lived with if done with respect and polite firmness. After that only time will tell. Time doesn't fix all things but it does tend to resolve them one way or another.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie princessuk is off to a good start princessuk's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe it is just a jealousy thing as you said you helped your partner get off drugs and things, that with the fact she may be having a hard time that her daughter is in a gay relationship she might see you as competition in away for her daughter affections x
    I will never leave you

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it may be that she doesn't accept her daughter being in a gay relationship.. And you being there doesn't help her with this. although gay relationships are starting to be more accepted there will still be those who won't. It's a cruel world out there and there will always be someone to criticize you for almost anything you do.

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

i think you should sit down with your girlfriend and explain to her how you feel. and then see if she'll talk to her mom and get it that your treating her daughter well and that even if shes disrespectful and mean that your gonna be together weather shes happy about it or not.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Newbie BuckTurgidson is off to a good start BuckTurgidson's Avatar
    Thanks

You're a girl with a girlfriend? Damn girl, that's hot! Smokin'. Best wishes to both of ya.

You make it sound as though your girlfriend's ma's being, uh, painfully unreasonable, not to mention stubborn. Is ignoring her or avoiding her altogether an option? If it is, I suggest you go for it. That ought to save you a lot of trouble, your girl pal plenty of embarrassment, and her ma a truckload of wasted breath.

Oh, and you can call me Buck, ladies and gents. Hit me up sometime, things can get quiet around here... TOO quiet.
    I ain't got those "speshul" privileges yet so, uh, ignore the cutesy user pic for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5