+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jena 6

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jena 6

Well, the dude that is currently in jail has two previous charges of battery. Now he can't get away.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't agree with princesslady cause they went the wrong way about handling the situation & the boy who she is talking about who got beat up & his gun took isn't the same boy who was beat up & the charges went against Bell (the boy who faces up to 22 yrs. in prison)... All I am saying is if you are going to throw consequences out for basically for the same thing don't split hairs & decide one is more brutal than the other if both ended up getting beat/assaulted or whatever... When the white kids beat up that black kid one of them just got probation while the others was dropped... If any of the white kids get into trouble or does something wrong charges are less or is just dropped... That is starting a commotion witin a commotion especially when the incident is already racially bound...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    He gets a suspension while the blacks get 22 years in prison. I heard they dropped the case but the one boy is still in prison facing charges for 15-40 years in prison. The white boy got what he deserved. If it was me, i would have beat his ass more than what the black kids did., That was racist and how can you even THINK of what the white boy did and how he is doing? And you are right, the kid they beat up had a gun to the three kids and they wrestled it away. THEN beat his ass! WHOO!
    Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. The black kids were just as wrong as the white kids when they beat that kid up. The better man doent solve his problems thru violence. They should just have suspended them all.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

While I agree that the harsh charges and the potential for serious jail time is preposterous, I don't think that they should get off scott free. They DID break the law, and justice has to be served.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah they did break the law.........but look at all the facts.........

one of the boys is going 2 prosecuted for theft of firearm.....and armed robbery.......both of those are horrible crimes when u look at them in black and white......now the story behind it.......

a fight broke out between a black kid and a white kid........the white kid ran 2 his car and pulled out a shotgun.......the black kid chased after him and wrestled him for it.....he took it home and hid it...........were is the crime........

and ketaro........yes they do deserve to be punished.......but jailtyme for a fite.......that is the dumbest ****ing thing i have ever heard in my lyfe........justice should be served and exactly that........justice......not sum ****ing bullshyt as white ppl excercising there power over a couble of kids........who got into a fight...........

i cant believe that any1 would side with the courts on this..........let the punishment be justifiable to the crime........

one more thing.......the assault with a deadly weapon charge on of the kids have........is for kicking the boy.......with his shoe on.........so b4 evry1 starts talking all that self righteous bullshyt about how violence doesnt solve any problems........start living in the real world..........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. The black kids were just as wrong as the white kids when they beat that kid up. The better man doent solve his problems thru violence. They should just have suspended them all.
    That's what I'm sayin'. In this situation u aren' gonna solve violence wit violence. Regardless of whether or not the white kid had anythin' ta do wit the noose incident or not, the black kids shouldn' of lowered their standards ta that of the ones who put the noose on the tree in the first place. I agree that even though they should b punished, I don' agree that it should b ta the extent to which they r. The prosecutor and judge went ta extremes wit the punishment. What the black kids did was wrong, but what our judicial system did was equally wrong. On this, I do agree wit heartless_mage, the punishment should fit the crime; and this situation is a clear case of that not happenin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    ketaro........yes they do deserve to be punished.......but jailtyme for a fite.......that is the dumbest ****ing thing i have ever heard in my lyfe........justice should be served and exactly that........justice......not sum ****ing bullshyt as white ppl excercising there power over a couble of kids........who got into a fight...........
    Yes, indeed they had a fight, but this fight turn into a crime when the so mentioned gun got involved. Why did the dude take it home and hide it when he could had just throw it away or leave it there? It doesn't make any sense at all. Though, i don't see the racist crap that many people are pointing out in this particular case.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

No one should have gone to prison over this. Jail time, community service. Whatever. But not prison. Especially considering the circumstances behind all of this. When the story was first aired it was all about the "brutal" beating of a white boy in the school. Well they forgot to mention that the white kids who hung the nuses around the tree didn't get charged with ANYTHING because they "couldn't find a state law to charge them with" Bullshit I say. What crap. I agree, it wasn't right for the boy to get beaten. However they played that up too. They act like the boy had to be hospitalized and struggled for his life. Which is totally untrue. HE went to a peprally or some such the SAME DAY of the beating. That sounds like a totaly distraught and well beaten man to me. Oh yes....wait no it doesn't. I think the lengths that they've gone to destroy these boys lives is disgusting. And the fact that they did NOTHING but suspend the other kids who were starting trouble (god forbid a couple black kids sit under the white tree in 2007 America.). Our government has gone to shit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast