+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jena 6

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jena 6

No doubt about it some thing needs to be done about racism in the modern day world.It is truly disappointing that in this day in age there is still wide spread racism in this country.Yet nothing has bin done about it after how long ? as i see it the government needs to have a major over hall done to fix crap like this.This should not even be a problem in this country but yet it is and we need to fix it.

As for the kids on BOTH sides were wrong, the courts , the police every one.All the kids involved should have bin suspended and thats it jail time is way over kill on this.It was a simple fight and no one was killed or seriously hurt.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

and jus so evry1 could kno......after the boy who got beat up got out the hospital he went to party.........so apperantly he was so injured that it was lyfe threatening....and yes he got out of teh hospital the same day........so aggrevated assualt makes no sense.....but hey i could be wrong.............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage View Post
    and jus so evry1 could kno......after the boy who got beat up got out the hospital he went to party.........so apperantly he was so injured that it was lyfe threatening....and yes he got out of teh hospital the same day........so aggrevated assualt makes no sense.....but hey i could be wrong.............
    That dude sure has some good stamina, he got beat up, yet he went to that event. Now, the white community is retaliating by hanging nooses in the back of their cars. I hope they can solve this mess now that Washington is stepping in.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    That dude sure has some good stamina, he got beat up, yet he went to that event. Now, the white community is retaliating by hanging nooses in the back of their cars. I hope they can solve this mess now that Washington is stepping in.
    On the back of their cars? I thought that they hanged some nooses over a tree and that was b4 the white boy had gotten beaten up. Man, what r they thinkin' there? It's like evry1 there decided ta go have surgery ta remove their common sense for science or somethin'. We're suppose ta progress forward, not regress ta apemen.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

To me this says that kids can be stupid, and when racially motivated lobbyists get involved that adults can be even stupider.

It is not actually a big deal legally. The kids were being tried as adults because the original charge in that state would call for it. The confusion occurred because the charges were lowered to something that wouldn't call for it and now they have submitted a motion to have the sentence reduce to what they would have received as minors. It's not a big deal, really. They nearly killed a kid and were brought up on charges for it as they should be.

The only part that is a big deal is these idiotic lobby parasites who suck their living from those they can fool into making an issue out of whatever they tint with their skin colored glasses. Don't be a fool and support them and they will go away.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3