+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jigsaw, is he good or bad

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Jigsaw, is he good or bad

everyone seen the movie "saw" right?

is jigsaw really good or really bad, on one hand he is getting people to torture themself to teach them a lesson but on the other hand the people he torture does learn a valuable lesson to appericate their life if they do surive the so called game.

in my opinion i say he is kind of good teaching people a lesson, its just that it in a bad way that he teaches the lesson to people

what is your thoughts on jigsaw
    Last edited by cantsenditback; Apr 24, 2008 at 09:52 PM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Spoiler

after saw 3 i would have to say he is bad because he took
    that little girl like he did and then died without saying anything
    of where she is.

the *games* as he called them were pretty
    intresting the best one was in the 3rd where
    that girl was in the angel wings trap and her ribs
    were ripped apart that was evil lol.

jigsaw was dieing and he saw life from
    a perspective no one else could he wanted
    people to apreciate life like he did but they
    died trying so that makes him bad in a good way
    if that makes since.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: jigsaw, is he good or bad

Jigsaws is bad. He kills people. No matter what the reason (bar self-defence) isn't killing a person the wrong thing to do?

Plus if their dead, did they really learn the lesson? So really Jigsaw is just as bad as the people he was 'teaching the lesson to'

but, having only seen the second movie - it was pretty good!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Jigsaws is bad. He kills people.
    No he makes people kill them selfs .He never really kills any one which make it all the more interesting.That some one could come up with these elaborate ways to make people kill them selfs to live.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

^true, but one could argue that he is indirectly involved. But even so, isn't he the one that puts them in those strange things in the first place? ( again, I've only ever seen the second one). wasn't he the one that was invovled in kidnapping them? But yes, the point your brought up was the whole reason why it was so interesting, imo, better then some other horrors that are out at the moment.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    ^true, but one could argue that he is indirectly involved. But even so, isn't he the one that puts them in those strange things in the first place? ( again, I've only ever seen the second one). wasn't he the one that was invovled in kidnapping them? But yes, the point your brought up was the whole reason why it was so interesting, imo, better then some other horrors that are out at the moment.
    Well he is indirectly involved thats a given.He is the one that puts them in those things and sets up an elaborate way for them to kill them selfs but yet not laying a finger on them.Its all psychological make some one think there gonna die in a room ( from gas or some thing ) and make the people figure a way out of this by making them nearly kill them self or killing them selfs trying to survive.The guy is pretty genius in that psycho kinda way.

Yes it do agree it is one of the better ones out there.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Whether he kills people, or they kill themselves, he's still watching it all and enjoying it. He's bad. I doubt many honest-to-good people would enjoy seeing people die in front of them. So, yeah, I'm going with he's evil.

[Please take not I don't actually see the films; not old enough]
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    everyone seen the movie "saw" right?

is jigsaw really good or really bad, one one hand he is getting people to torture themself to teach them a lesson but on the other hand the people he torture does learn a valuable lesson to appericate their life if they do surive the so called game.

in my opinion i say he is kind of good teaching people a lesson, its just that it in a bad way that he teaches the lesson to people

what is your thoughts on jigsaw
    He's a doll. Dolls = evil incarnate. Therefore, he is evil.

Dolls give me the shivers!

There are better ways to teach people life lessons than abducting them and torturing them. This isn't the bloody Inquisition!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast