+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Was it Judas' Destiny to betray Jesus?

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was it Judas' Destiny to betray Jesus?

Quote Originally Posted by whitefoxdemon
    If Judas didn't betray Jesus then Jesus would not have sacrificed himself to save humanity. Someone had to betray Jesus and Judas had to be the unlucky guy to do it. Who else would it have been? God can see the future so he saw Judas betrayal of Jesus. It had to happen or God would be wrong.
    And the thing is,God doesnt make mistakes

...Impulsive...

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    Who knows if he even did commit suicide. The bible has been translated and rewritten so many times almost no accounts in the modern day bible can be taken seriously do to corruption from all the revisions, misinterpratations, and add on's. But an example as to why Judas may have commited suicide is to ask yourself this, if you helped to kill someone you loved deeply like a brother would you feel guilty, or sad? Judas may have felt incredibely guilty about aiding Jesus in killing himself, thus he commited suicide out of guilt and/or sorrow for the loss of his mentor.
    Now then a new question arises, Will Judas be punished for betraying Jesus? Or would he be forgiven becuase it had to be done?
    That's a tough question and it baffles me at times...
    Bloodymoonreaper

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    Now then a new question arises, Will Judas be punished for betraying Jesus? Or would he be forgiven becuase it had to be done?
    That's a tough question and it baffles me at times...
    What I'm saying is that Judas did not betray Jesus, but that they conspired together in order to set up the scenario of Jesus being handed over to the Roman authorities.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 19, 2006 at 07:29 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

O.k . Then wouldn't Judas' conscious be more clear then he be driven to possible suicide?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    What I'm saying is that Judas did not betray Jesus, but that they conspired together in order to set up the scenario of Jesus being handed over to the Roman authorities.
    O.k. Would'nt Judas' conscious be more clear or maybe not since there is big possibility that he was driven to suicide by a bad concious of betrayal? I mean why else would he hang himself?
    Last edited by bloodymoonreaper; May 19, 2006 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Bloodymoonreaper

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

You're asking questions to which I've already given an answer.
    But an example as to why Judas may have commited suicide is to ask yourself this, if you helped to kill someone you loved deeply like a brother would you feel guilty, or sad even though he/she wanted you to? Judas may have felt incredibely guilty about aiding Jesus in killing himself, thus he commited suicide out of guilt and/or sorrow for the loss of his mentor.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 19, 2006 at 09:07 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks

oh yes sorry , what I meant is this : Will he be forgiven or punished ? I mean first of all , in the bible , it states one should not take his life. One sin. One should not murder( that being by conspiring and aiding in a murder) . Two awful sins. Recieve blood money. Three sins. I am sure Judas and Jesus did not agree to have them pay him that lousy money. ..
    Bloodymoonreaper

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe it was... since god knows everything then he knew that he was goig to do it before it even happened...
    But i suppose judas did have a chance to turn the silver down and not betray jesus.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I believe it was... since god knows everything then he knew that he was goig to do it before it even happened...
    But i suppose judas did have a chance to turn the silver down and not betray jesus.
    yes! that's what I have been wondering. I mean we know Jesus was supposed to be betrayed or sacrificed, but it didn't have to be Judas. It could have been by one of the Jewish leaders that really hated him or a Roman or somebody else , but it didn't have to be Judas. Judas chose to betray Jesus and so it was by choice , not destiny.
    Bloodymoonreaper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast