+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just say no to the NFL Philadelphia Eagles

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Just say no to the NFL Philadelphia Eagles

Well we knew it would happen, they signed that F 'n bastard Michael Vick. He got a 1 year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Vick signs deal with Eagles - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
    The Eagles Suck! I'm boycotting Eagle's games advertisers <--Kinda gruesome, Hassun will love it.

What do you think, should they let this jerk back in the NFL? I hear talks of Boycotts already on the web.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just say no to the NFL Philadelphia Eagles

I think they shouldn't give him work but I know full well they were going to. Who knows a year out of practice he could be cut.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Lets see now...
    They let convicted drug users back into professional sports.
    They let wife beaters back into professional sports.
    They let convicted rapist back into professional sports.

Is running a kennel for dog fighting significantly worse then these crimes???

Edit:
    Vick sparks Philly's famed brotherly love, fan animus - CNN.com
    ‘I’ve done terrible things,’ new Eagle Vick says - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com
    Philadelphia Eagles, Michael Vick a near-perfect match - Peter King - SI.com
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 14, 2009 at 02:25 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Lets see now...

Well it may sound terrible, but to animal lovers like me. Yes it is worse.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Aug 14, 2009 at 07:54 AM.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Lets see now...

Well alot of us probably didn't agree with that either, but in those cases the participants walked away. In this case they did not. The above should not have been allowed back in pro sports either.

Thanks

“I know I’ve done some terrible things, made a horrible mistake. Now I want to be part of the solution and not the problem,” Vick said Friday, referring to his conviction for his role in running a dogfighting ring.

“For the life of me, I can’t understand why I was involved in such pointless activity,” Vick said. “Why did I risk so much at the pinnacle of my career?”

Vick said he felt remorse even as he was involved in dogfighting.

“There was a point in my life where I felt it was wrong and I knew it was wrong"
    Hmm, i smell a ghost writer. I wonder if the same person who helps writes speeches for the president had a hand in this? lol... Theres no way in hell he said that himself, hes only sorry he got caught. Remorse my A$$.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

See thats why I don't watch sports, because its not interesting to me. And because there are just a whole bunch of rich men who think they own the world and can do whatever they want to anyone or anything.

If you know something is wrong, you don't do it plain an simple. He did it and he would probably do it again. I don't think he has a conscious! I of course think they should can his career over it, then maybe he will 'actually' be sorry for it.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

What annoys me most is when these things happen in sports, is that I think of all the young people who look up to them as idols and role models.

Would you like your child looking up to people like that? That's why I can't understand why they get there careers back. There is no place for that in sports. Hope sponsors start pulling out on them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast