Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

it depends on what deeds are in question. there is no difference between right or wrong unless you think there is. if oyu think that everything you do is the right thing, then how can anything you do be wrong? there is only different ways to view the situation, there isnt a right or wrong overall. for example, there is a guy that gets picked on. he has had enough and belts the shit out of the person picking on him. he thinks he did the right thing, but a priest reckons he did the wrong thing. who is right? neither. they both just have different views.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.dat is a tricky question.ppl who r consider "wicked" can do bad things for both good n bad reasons as well as the ppl that r considered"good".This can depend on the morals of the ppl as well as the beliefs n laws as well as choices.Something along the lines of wat dude101 says.

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

For me good and bad..it varies from person to person. its also like what is are the important things in our life and something about happiness that varies from person to person depending on their point of views and beliefs. there are things that u think is right but not to others and vice versa. i agreed w/ what dude101 said about the good and bad only defined by the society and culture. As for goodness and evil, all i can say is whatever gets ur attention will get u.

Its true that even a person w/ the purest intentions in life can end up doing the wrong things just for the sake of achievement or fullfillment, etc.

Newbie Demonra may be famous one day Demonra may be famous one day Demonra's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

I just think good deeds is what makes people happy ...and bad deeds are what make people sad ....
    Look to your right and you might see money...haha,got you!

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

@Demonra: woow~ u said it in simpler way XD U got a point...

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

There is no Good and no Bad, There is God.(Sorry but I'm about to put some religion into this.)

I belive that God made both Good and Evil deeds. The question is why?
    Mabe it's like Ying-Yang. There is as much Good as Evil, but unfortunitely some of us just got more of the Evil than others.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

by saying dat god made both good n evil deeds would offend devout christians n catholics.i wouldn't say dat god did such thing bout making bad things happen without evidence.true he made the good stuff happens but i don't think he made or intend the bad stuff to occur.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daemoniac Night View Post
    There is no Good and no Bad, There is God.(Sorry but I'm about to put some religion into this.)

I belive that God made both Good and Evil deeds. The question is why?
    Mabe it's like Ying-Yang. There is as much Good as Evil, but unfortunitely some of us just got more of the Evil than others.
    i'm a little confused about what u said. u say that there is no good and bad deed right?.. but then u also say that god created good and bad deeds. so i was just wondering what u mean by that. do u mean that good and bad deeds are no defined by the individual but by only god. and that god created these good and bad deed to place judgement upon each individual? and by using ying-yang are u saying that some people have a biger earge than other to do either good deeds or bad deeds while still has a choice between the 2.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast