Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

OK so i'm not that good at English and kinda talked myself into a corner.

The thing is God is allmighty but still there is Evil. Nothing will happen that God won't know about, so God knew that there will be sin. God didn't stop sin for a reason, but we as men will never be able to understand why. The Bible says that we only understand a little of God, but will one day be abel to understand perfectly.

Athough it's kinda a stupid thing that I back there.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh so thats what u meant. don't worry, nobody is perfect and i'm not that great on spelling and gramma either. anywho so ur saying that god created good deed (rightenous) right, but he still left bad deeds (evil) right. but u don't know the reason y because god is almight and that we are mortals and human beings we can only understand a bit of god, until one day (possibly dead or spiritually connect to god) can we ever understand.

so thats what ur saying.. well i guess i can see why god created good/bad deeds. and i guess that would be to be able to judge us mortals. but the only thing i have difficulties when understanding the bible and stuff is that people created and wrote the bible. and we only go by what those ppl said about god. if i believe in god and that he created good/bad deeds, what would happen if people misunderstood those deeds. after all god didn't write the bible and that people can only understand a little of god right?.

(p.s) pls forgive me if i have offened u in anyway (just making sure, don't know many religous ppl).

Newbie Daemoniac Night may be famous one day Daemoniac Night may be famous one day
    Thanks

Don't worry about it,(if anything I think I accidentally ofended some people).
    But what you say is true, the bible was writen by men not God. But I belive that God takes care of His children, so if you truely are one of His, He'll help you to 'find the right path' so to say.

-Sorry if I accidentally ofended any one at any time.-

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

i m quite sure the ppl of AO can tolerate with just a small mistake.after all,unless u r stubborn,i don't think any1 will b angry at u at wat u say.

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

There really isn't any rule of thumb that governs whether a certain deed is good or bad. It really depends on what you feel is tolerable and to what extent a certain deed can be considered bad.

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

O.K. Let me see if I got this. I see many replies stating that what makes a deed good or bad is subject to personal interpretation based of ones beliefs, values, sense of morality, or whatever. Say someone is unconscious and isn't breathing, I perform CPR and save their life. I would consider this a good deed. That said, could there be those who belive otherwise?

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerOtaku View Post
    O.K. Let me see if I got this. I see many replies stating that what makes a deed good or bad is subject to personal interpretation based of ones beliefs, values, sense of morality, or whatever. Say someone is unconscious and isn't breathing, I perform CPR and save their life. I would consider this a good deed. That said, could there be those who belive otherwise?
    And let's say, the person who you saved turns out to be another Adolf Hitler, starts WWIII and ends up killing hundreds of millions of innocent people. In retrospect, would your actions be considered a good deed???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

I belive that would still count as a good dead if you didn't know that it would turn out like that.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast