Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

Newbie RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku may be famous one day RacerOtaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

And let's say, the person who you saved turns out to be another Adolf Hitler, starts WWIII and ends up killing hundreds of millions of innocent people. In retrospect, would your actions be considered a good deed???

I see your point, but there is no way of ever knowing that this person will be the next hitler. So, yeah I'd call it a good deed. Obviously if I had foreknowledge of this I would let this person die. To me a good deed is something done to help out another person. From saving a life to something simple, like holding the door for somebody whos arms are full(groceries, kids, whatever). It's as simple as this, to me anyways, people just helping each other out.

"I look forward to continued immaturity followed by death" - Dave Barry
    "There's no such thing as too much power, just too little traction" - Me
    "I love sleep. It's the one place I'm safe from life and all the saddness it brings."

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

O dear... Does this have something got to do with God's doing again?
    (=__=) You people never seem to stop attacking God.

Good and bad deeds = random effects.

You can't be sure to get anything in return for doing a good deed. If you get it, you still might think it's a random effect or somesort like that.

But do ask yourself, is it that bad to do a some good deeds even though you will still encounter some bad things to yourself on the way? God never promise the way to Heaven will be easy ya know? (^^)

Anyway, this just goes to say that it doesn't matter about thinking so hard whether to help an old woman across the road and whether you will be rewarded.
    if you are at the right thinking frame, you'll eventually realize the many good things you get in return from a good deed.

(^v^)o~~! Baa~ So be good~

gomen for the senseless post again. Sheep is stupid.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

if all things are good then what is good? if all things are bad then what is bad? it requires bad to know good and vis versa, they are inseparable twins.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

all the deeds i done are equal, i pretty much do the goods deeds, but if i dont, then i do bad deeds about other people such, but not going like racist or anything more like teasing and hatin, only in my mind though

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Click here for my answer.

These are the ground rules for life. Whether you follow them or not, these are what we are supposed to go by.

I wouldv'e posted a bigger post but I have no time at the moment sorry!! Hope this is okie to be short and to the point.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Banned 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS may be famous one day 10~TeSTaMeNtS's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: just wondering... (Good and Bad deeds in life)

i think...good deeds and bad deeds are the results of our decision...i mean think about it...if we always do the right thing there wouldnt be this bad deed...and if we always do the wrong thing there wouldnt be this good deed...so it is our decision that results to a good deed or a bad deed...

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Please don't post in dead threads. This is the 3rd time I have had to close a thread that you have revived. I'll have to give you a warning to alert you of your misdoings. Please read: AO Rules and FAQs Page.

To quote the Rules:

8. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5