+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice In Murder ?

Newbie ChaosTempest is off to a good start ChaosTempest's Avatar
    Thanks

Justice In Murder ?

Under what circumstances do you believe murder is acceptable? Or do you think murder is wrong?

I think murders pretty acceptable as long as i don't get life imprisonment. I don't believe murder is wrong i dislike life imprisonment for murders why don't they just kill them saves me tax money .
    Last edited by ChaosTempest; Mar 05, 2009 at 08:57 AM.

Otaku Zero666Mitaki is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Justice In Murder ?

murder is always wrong.howevr,i do believe in revenge.to some degree,its acceptible.if its for self defense or if someone kills a loved one right in front of u.........HE WOULD BE FUKIN DEAD!!!!!!!

If time is just an illusion, then does that mean one's life is a waste?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zero666Mitaki For This Useful Post:

mangalovertje (Mar 05, 2009)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Murder is wrong in my opinion. But not by typical "moral" standards. It's wrong because the law states that killing someone is bad/illegal, yet they can murder the murderers. On top of it, they're wasting our money by keeping people with death sentences in prison for life THEN killing them after a couple/few decades.

The police should hire a serial killer to work as a detective and kill other serial killers/murderers--like that show, 'Dexter' but the cops will know his M.O. He'd be gettin' his rocks off by killing people, tax payers and the government saves money by not holding so many murderers in prison then killing them after 50 years and the serial killer would get paid. LOL.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

ChaosTempest (Mar 05, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that you have the right to kill some one but ONLY in self defense and if there is no other way to save your self, or if a known murderer gets caught by the police or FBI and is then sentenced to death. None of this bull sh*t with the whole you must be nice to murderers/serial killers because they are Human to. I say wrong, you commit an unprovoked killing of another, I say that qualifies you as a monster of sorts and there for should be done away with. Of cores give them a fair trial and all that, but if convicted of the crime and death of another for no reasons, then I say hang the bastard high.

I find it funny when people say that the death penalty doesn’t work at deterring people from killing each other. *Laughs* Oh hell yeah it does to work. Notice how ever sense the death penalty was removed in damn near every state that crime has been more common now then ever before?! I say we bring back the death penalty and see if these peoples fuzzy logic of lets play nice with criminals because its better still holds true. I guaranty you that crime rate will fall faster then a fat man falling down a flight of stairs after a twinky if the death penalty was back.
    Last edited by Scourge; Mar 05, 2009 at 09:22 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    On top of it, they're wasting our money by keeping people with death sentences in prison for life THEN killing them after a couple/few decades.
    If you're an animal, it's okay. That's the only circumstance I can think of in which it would really be 'alright' if you kill someone. Favorable another animal to survive due to the need of food.
    Other than that, I don't think murder is acceptable in any kind of situation. I believe it's wrong to take someone the chance to live on this planet. Though you can never really look at it in an completely impartial way. I also wouldn't know what I'd do if someone hurt my beloved ones. If that happened, I guess I'd look at it in a different way. But hopefully it won't.
    It's hard to say if it's always wrong though. Would you kill someone from whom you know he'll kill 100 other people if you don't?
    It's something different if performed as self defence but also there it should just be the latest solution of the conflict.
    @ atmomik_sprout: Death penalty isn't that cheap. In fact, it is even more expensive than if you just keep the prisoner for a life sentence.
    @ Scourge: I disagree. I don't think that the death sentence would really keep the criminal rates down for a long time. They might be frightened for some time, but afterwards they wouldn't care anymore. Some of them might even prefer a fast death instead of having to live their hole life behind the bars. We already had the same discussion somewhere though I believe.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    @ atmomik_sprout: Death penalty isn't that cheap. In fact, it is even more expensive than if you just keep the prisoner for a life sentence.
    @ Scourge: I disagree. I don't think that the death sentence would really keep the criminal rates down for a long time. They might be frightened for some time, but afterwards they wouldn't care anymore. Some of them might even prefer a fast death instead of having to live their hole life behind the bars. We already had the same discussion somewhere though I believe.
    How do you figure it is cheaper? I hear people say it's cheaper to keep them alive then to do away with them but every time I or some one else asks how that is they never give a straight answer.

Thus is why I said I believe we should bring it back to test that theary of those you share a similar thoughts with.

Also it should be noted that those thrown in prison for minir fellonies usualy come out more violant then before. Prisons have now become nothing more then sespools.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Murdering people is wrong. However, "murder" to me is the killing of somebody in cold blood.
    I get too wrapped up in justice, so my views are kind of like those in The Boondock Saints There are some crimes to dispicable for someone to get off on a life in prison....

These are just my views. but if somebody rapes or kills somebody close to me.... I would hunt them down and either kill them, or beat them near to it. I plan to eventually get my Concealed Carry permit, so I can always be ready whenever someone else is in danger.

Call it cheesey, corny, or me exagerating. I know i could kill someone to protect someone else.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Death penalty is still used in some states in America and there have been lots of studies and reports in each states reporting that capital cases are more expensive in most cases.
    Scourge, if it is no problem for you and you're really interested in why those capital (death) cases are more expensive, I ask you to read those articels I've linked here yourself.
    The problem for me in explaining those things is that I'm not familiar with some of those terms which means I can't really reproduce it.
    Anyway I searched a bit and found some informative links for you:
    Costs of the Death Penalty | Death Penalty Information Center
    Summary of the Kansas Death Penalty Cost Report by DPIC | Death Penalty Information Center
    Death Penalty*:*The High Cost of the Death Penalty
    I have to state for me though, that the sheer costs of those death penaltys aren't the only reason why I do not want it. That has ethnic reason rather than anything else.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast