+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice In Murder ?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Justice In Murder ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosTempest View Post
    Under what circumstances do you believe murder is acceptable? Or do you think murder is wrong?
    *cough* Murder is always wrong since it is defined as the 'unlawful' taking of a life. Killing in self defense or the defense of others isn't murder, nor is executing someone or fighting in a war. At worse those are 'manslaughter'.

PS. Yes studies do show a correlation to the death penalties and drops in crimes that would lead to it however it is more expensive due to the broken legal system that keeps them in appeals for decades.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

Murder is wrong, period.

That's all there is to it.

I'm against the death penalty 100%.

Just because they killed someone, that does not give us the right to kill them. We, as human beings, do not have the right to take away the life of another. No matter the cause. Plus, why kill someone who committed the unthinkable, giving him the easy way out? Why not just put them in jail and let the convicts do the dirty work? Let the criminal live with the inevitable guilt and horror that will haunt him for the rest of their not-so-great life.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post

@ atmomik_sprout: Death penalty isn't that cheap. In fact, it is even more expensive than if you just keep the prisoner for a life sentence.
    @ Scourge: I disagree. I don't think that the death sentence would really keep the criminal rates down for a long time. They might be frightened for some time, but afterwards they wouldn't care anymore. Some of them might even prefer a fast death instead of having to live their hole life behind the bars. We already had the same discussion somewhere though I believe.
    When did I EVER say the death penalty was cheap?? I'm sayin' let's save us a bunch of money and just off the murderers on the spot, rather than keep them locked up for god knows how long--which wastes even more money--then after the sentence, killing them. If you're gonna enforce the death penalty, ya gotta do it right. If you did something worth the death penalty, you should die as soon as you're convicted in court. That's making the criminal an example. That's good scare tactics.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Go see Watchmen.
    Watch the part where Rostach finds the little girls remains. then takes the cleaver to the guys head.
    that is justice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Mar 24, 2009)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Justice doesn't mean the bad guy goes to jail (or is punished). It just means someone pays for the crime.

Times have changed. We believe we have to kill the bastards that have dome something wrong (you can think of numerous things of wrong doing). Yet what of the innocent? How do we know we aren't sending an a good person to jail. Killing them and whatever else. It wrong in so many ways.

Then again there are some people in this world who care not for others. Who have sick and twisted minds. May I ask what do we do with them?

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post

Then again there are some people in this world who care not for others. Who have sick and twisted minds. May I ask what do we do with them?
    TO THE GALLOWS!

I kid, I kid. We just throw 'em in jail for an elongated life sentence. That will give them enough time to sit and pout like a baby and think back to what they did. Like I said before, the guilt will eventually catch up to the perpetrator. It's only a matter of time. But if we kill them, they won't get that chance. And they'll die thinking they're a hero in their game. It's sick, but it's the truth. Society seems not to understand this yet.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blou View Post
    TO THE GALLOWS!

I kid, I kid. We just throw 'em in jail for an elongated life sentence. That will give them enough time to sit and pout like a baby and think back to what they did. Like I said before, the guilt will eventually catch up to the perpetrator. It's only a matter of time. But if we kill them, they won't get that chance. And they'll die thinking they're a hero in their game. It's sick, but it's the truth. Society seems not to understand this yet.
    lolz XD

Yeah some of them (i believe) will never feel the guilt. There are some who will continue to believe that they had done right or whatever is going through there mind. I'm not saying we should kill them, but there must be another ways besides jail. Jail can only do so much......

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    lolz XD

Yeah some of them (i believe) will never feel the guilt. There are some who will continue to believe that they had done right or whatever is going through there mind. I'm not saying we should kill them, but there must be another ways besides jail. Jail can only do so much......
    Jail is HORRIBLE! What do you mean, "jail can only do so much"? Imprisonment comletely changes the mindset of whoever's experiencing it. Men get raped by other men, women get beat up horribly by each other, rapists get the worse of the treatment by their cellmates.. it's absolute hell. So imagine being stuck in there for the rest of your life.

Sounds fine with me if you committed the unthinkable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast