+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Kids raping. Who to blame?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kids raping. Who to blame?

but you know what...

i think they should punish the girl too! i mean, it's one thing to be raped by someone bigger and stonger then you... but by someone smaller and weaker? i don't know... i don't the mind of a messed up 8/9 year old would really know how to convince an 11 year old to stay still during that... i mean, sure the boys are gross... but what about the girl who PRACTICALLY let it happen?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

District Attorney Pat Head said the boys could not be charged with felony crimes because of their age but could be tried for alleged delinquent acts that could place them in a juvenile facility for up to five years.
    That's it??? Five years?!?! These kids need to do time until they are grown and need to get psychological help from now until... THEY NEED TO SEE A PSYCHOLOGHIST!!!
    Acworth Police Chief Mike Wilkie said one of the boys was accused of threatening to hit the girl with a rock before the alleged assault.
    Violent ass kids!! First of all, I never even knew that kids that age could even GET an erection, let alone hold one long enough to actually enjoy sex--if you wanna call rape enjoyment. Second, a rock??? Seriously, a friggin' rock? They were gonna bludgeon that poor girl if they didn't get thier way! WTF? Who raises kids to be that damn bad??

I think that those boys must've had some kind of incident. Like they, themselves, were sexually abused. Because it makes no sense for a child that young--or three for that matter--to be doing these kinds of heinous acts!

And Abu Dabi is right! WTF is wrong with that girl?? She's almost in middle school, and she let some eight year-olds punk her in to sex?! Yeah, right. She was probably messin' around at an early age, herself. That's probably why those boys did it; they probably thought it would be easy. She should get checked out too! And she's already talkin' about it at slumber parties??? Can somebody say, "Underaged Slut"???

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Well first lets not blame the victim here.

Secondly at the age of 8 and 9 the responsibility should be on the heads of those around them. 5 years is enough time that maybe with some serious help they can straighten up. For why I am saying this see the other thread Are children Innocent. If they were more then 9 my answer would be different however.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

How can an 8 and a 9 year old rape in the first place... Arent they.. like... physically too young to do that regardless?

It is stupid.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    How can an 8 and a 9 year old rape in the first place... Arent they.. like... physically too young to do that regardless?

It is stupid.
    Apparently not! It's news to me too! >_<

Ugh... That young and already showing signs of serial rapists... 'Tis a sad, sad day and age we live in when children that young are stealing pleasure through acts of sex and violence.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think she gave her self up to them and then lied about it. imo

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

Can somebody say, "Underaged Slut"???
    Lol sorry, it calls for a quoting. xD

What the boys did was wrong, there's no doubt about that, but in today's society, we either refuse to, or are relunctant to blame the victim.

The boys "...appeared in juvenile court...dwarfed by the courtroom chairs..." - How can boys so physically small do that alone? They're tiny. The girl must've been willing to up to some stage, or offered no resistance at all.

I think the blame should go to many different parties, but most specifically, television. If a movie says MA15+, then you shouldn't watch it if you're not over 15. I'm willing to bet those boys watched a lot of them, and their parents probably did nothing about it. The belief that bad boys are cool practically stems from those movies. The television is, after all, the biggest media influence, particularly in countries like the United States.

Thanks

I hate when people blame the media. The boys actions are their own responsibilities. They chose to do what they did, not tv. If someones 14, and they see MA15+ shows, you think it will really have an impact? Theres no point in cencorship.

I think the case should be dismissed all together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast