+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kids raping. Who to blame?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kids raping. Who to blame?

Guys, she is an 11 year old girl. Unless you have ever been one I seriously doubt you have any idea what it is like and should be ashamed for accusing her.

When I was growing up in a "small town" 1/3 of my girlfriends were raped or molested by the time we were 16 and all by people we knew. Trust me, it happens, a lot.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    I hate when people blame the media. The boys actions are their own responsibilities. They chose to do what they did, not tv. If someones 14, and they see MA15+ shows, you think it will really have an impact? Theres no point in cencorship.

I think the case should be dismissed all together.
    And this is the most irrational post I have seen in this thread.
    Media are just "professionaly" trained jackasses with cameras in their hands. They have no life, particularly in the US.
    Even though little kids might not watch MA15+ movies, there are still, dare I say it, ****ing shit shown on TV full of bullcrap. Have you seen the hamburger adds? Is it already bad enough that there are fat people out there eating and eating, and then they are shown some girl paid to act slutty and wash a car? And news, celebrity hoedowns, and what not ... media is the biggest influence. They manipulate words and God knows 'the hell they want from us.

The girl could've resisted them, and why was it discussed with her friends in a slumber party? "Ooohh! I got raped by pindicks!" and all they crap.
    So, the girl is NOT to be blamed but should be questioned...
    And so are the boys, and they deserve so much, much worse.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well wow. I thought Child Rape by adults was traumatic enough but now little kids are raping older kids?! Who told them about "rape" in the first place or did they go on the internet?! I'm sorry, but that's seriously a shock to me. The way I see it, these kids are growing up the wrong way somehow, and deserve to punished lightly, but hard enough so they'll remember it enough not to do it again.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Well wow. I thought Child Rape by adults was traumatic enough but now little kids are raping older kids?! Who told them about "rape" in the first place or did they go on the internet?! I'm sorry, but that's seriously a shock to me. The way I see it, these kids are growing up the wrong way somehow, and deserve to punished lightly, but hard enough so they'll remember it enough not to do it again.
    Internet, media mainly, and the stuff that goes around them, I assume.
    Light punishment isn't enough for this, though.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

That's it??? Five years?!?! These kids need to do time until they are grown and need to get psychological help from now until... THEY NEED TO SEE A PSYCHOLOGHIST!!!

Violent ass kids!! First of all, I never even knew that kids that age could even GET an erection, let alone hold one long enough to actually enjoy sex--if you wanna call rape enjoyment. Second, a rock??? Seriously, a friggin' rock? They were gonna bludgeon that poor girl if they didn't get thier way! WTF? Who raises kids to be that damn bad??

I think that those boys must've had some kind of incident. Like they, themselves, were sexually abused. Because it makes no sense for a child that young--or three for that matter--to be doing these kinds of heinous acts!

And Abu Dabi is right! WTF is wrong with that girl?? She's almost in middle school, and she let some eight year-olds punk her in to sex?! Yeah, right. She was probably messin' around at an early age, herself. That's probably why those boys did it; they probably thought it would be easy. She should get checked out too! And she's already talkin' about it at slumber parties??? Can somebody say, "Underaged Slut"???
    Girls tend to be scared easily, from my past experience anyway. However, she was threatened to be "seriously" hurt by a rock, not a stone.
    Psychologists AND more than 5 years in a military school .

And if they were sexually abused, it would've been mentioned, so, I don't think that happened. . . Right? ^ ^;

And hey, there were 3 guys, two 9 year olds and an 8 year old, and as heinous as there acts were, she was overpowered maybe? I don't know

Slut? mehh, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ i just so happend to completely agree with the above statement!

sorry, but if you're that sexual f***ed up at that age, there's isn't too much hope for you as you grow older... and since i'm not too kosher with the death penalty, then i think castration is the way to go~!

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Wow this is shocking, but this stuff has been happening for a while. Remember the 12 or 13 year old red hair kid who raped a little boy via garden house in the ***, and then killed him by throwing a rock on his head. In that case he was charged as an adult, and they should do that here. Or at least keep these kids locked up longer that 5 years. That bullcrap. Sounds like we have some potential serial killers in the making?

I don't think anyones to blame in this case, sounds like these kids are just messed up to begin with.
    Oh yes, how can I forget? All I know is that no matter how hard theparents try, the kids are still influenced by this crap. I believe that the society, media, some companies and above all, the government are to be blamed.
    And I doubt it. Since they are youngins, growing up where crap happens a lot, I bet SOMEBODY didn't pay close attention to them, right? They weren't messed up to begin with, but theydid mess up everything. And potential serial killers? Hmmmmmaaybe.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Lol sorry, it calls for a quoting. xD

What the boys did was wrong, there's no doubt about that, but in today's society, we either refuse to, or are relunctant to blame the victim.

The boys "...appeared in juvenile court...dwarfed by the courtroom chairs..." - How can boys so physically small do that alone? They're tiny. The girl must've been willing to up to some stage, or offered no resistance at all.

I think the blame should go to many different parties, but most specifically, television. If a movie says MA15+, then you shouldn't watch it if you're not over 15. I'm willing to bet those boys watched a lot of them, and their parents probably did nothing about it. The belief that bad boys are cool practically stems from those movies. The television is, after all, the biggest media influence, particularly in countries like the United States.
    Well, they are boys ... and three of them, too. So even if the girl tried, it might have been a faliure... the rest I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Guys, she is an 11 year old girl. Unless you have ever been one I seriously doubt you have any idea what it is like and should be ashamed for accusing her.

When I was growing up in a "small town" 1/3 of my girlfriends were raped or molested by the time we were 16 and all by people we knew. Trust me, it happens, a lot.
    Seen it first hand, I know.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    and why was it discussed with her friends in a slumber party?
    Because that is who 11 year old girls tell their secrets to. You don't actually think they tell their Parents first do you?

This rush to condemn her is the very reason most of my friends didn't tell anyone what had happened to them until it was years later. Shame on all of you who are doing so.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Nov 20, 2007 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks

Well sorry if I didn't know how they felt and you did, and I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't go around and insult me every time you comment in one of my threads. If you want to say something, go ahead and correct me. But if there is something I didn't know, "shame on you" isn't the right way to go.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Internet, media mainly, and the stuff that goes around them, I assume.
    Light punishment isn't enough for this, though.

Girls tend to be scared easily, from my past experience anyway. However, she was threatened to be "seriously" hurt by a rock, not a stone.
    Psychologists AND more than 5 years in a military school .

And if they were sexually abused, it would've been mentioned, so, I don't think that happened. . . Right? ^ ^;

And hey, there were 3 guys, two 9 year olds and an 8 year old, and as heinous as there acts were, she was overpowered maybe? I don't know

Slut? mehh, maybe.

Oh yes, how can I forget? All I know is that no matter how hard theparents try, the kids are still influenced by this crap. I believe that the society, media, some companies and above all, the government are to be blamed.
    And I doubt it. Since they are youngins, growing up where crap happens a lot, I bet SOMEBODY didn't pay close attention to them, right? They weren't messed up to begin with, but theydid mess up everything. And potential serial killers? Hmmmmmaaybe.
    Ahh, yes, After reading your facts I come to a better understand of the whole situation in general. Forgive my laziness, but I was rather tired so I didn't read the previous posts and the article. So now, with all this information you're giving me, I'm gonna go with either she was frail and scared, which could be easily assumed, seeing it was more than just one or two. That's really serious. Then again, who knows, it could've been a serious revenge plot for being broken up. But hey, they're like...young. I couldn't see them going out or any other form of romantic relationship at the age. I'm just hyposizing at the moment but it's still a big deal in my mind. And withe the whole "influenced by other things" crap, their parents should've paid more attention their child's actions. I'm sure the parents are either really pissed or ashamed right now...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

My apologies it was not meant for you but the others who had posted and I have edited my other post to show so. You have been one of the more reasonable ones with others claiming she must be at fault. Shame on them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast