+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Kids raping. Who to blame?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kids raping. Who to blame?

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    Ahh, yes, After reading your facts I come to a better understand of the whole situation in general. Forgive my laziness, but I was rather tired so I didn't read the previous posts and the article. So now, with all this information you're giving me, I'm gonna go with either she was frail and scared, which could be easily assumed, seeing it was more than just one or two. That's really serious. Then again, who knows, it could've been a serious revenge plot for being broken up. But hey, they're like...young. I couldn't see them going out or any other form of romantic relationship at the age. I'm just hyposizing at the moment but it's still a big deal in my mind. And withe the whole "influenced by other things" crap, their parents should've paid more attention their child's actions. I'm sure the parents are either really pissed or ashamed right now...
    The part where you said that it was their revenge for breaking up, why would an 11 year old girl date someone so young? I surely hope she didn't, but they're just kids! They shouldn't take dating stuff too seriously! Right?

Oh and trust me, parents will be ashamed .

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    My apologies it was not meant for you but the others who had posted and I have edited my other post to show so. You have been one of the more reasonable ones with others claiming she must be at fault. Shame on them.
    My aplogies too, I shouldn't have been so harsh.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    The part where you said that it was their revenge for breaking up, why would an 11 year old girl date someone so young? I surely hope she didn't, but they're just kids! They shouldn't take dating stuff too seriously! Right?

Oh and trust me, parents will be ashamed .
    That's precisely my point. I mean, using myself as an example I'm 15 and never had any kind of realtionship before. Why should kids even younger than myself even get into such a situation. I can't even imagine kids so young thinking about revenge or dating or anything! Even i don't take it seriously yet.
    I'm sure they are. I mean, it's not everyday your kid gets put on the news/internet for charges of attempted rape or somethin'. Yeesh. I've been in the paper three times in my life, and none of them bad. They didn't actually show me either, 2 were events for my school [Remember Lindsay Wall? Graduated out of my high school] and a fitness thing. The other was for a hockey thing. Sorry for my off-topicness.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I just think the case should be called off. We all know that she didnt try to resist, she was probably like "omg, im getting raped by an 8 and 9 year old, what ever should i do?" And just layed there.

Seriously. She got raped by a toddler. Shes borderline teenager, being raped by two toddlers. You cant punish an 8 and 9 year old, they dont know what theyre doing, it probably was exaggerated and changed. I want both sides of the story.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    Seriously. She got raped by a toddler. Shes borderline teenager, being raped by two toddlers. You cant punish an 8 and 9 year old, they dont know what theyre doing, it probably was exaggerated and changed. I want both sides of the story.
    Dude they're not toddlers. Something like 3-6 is toddlers. You'd be surprised some 8 and 9 year olds are pretty strong. The girl might have been real shy and timid, and the guys could have been very tough and aggressive for their age.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

How can they even get erect enough to do anything? They're like in kindergarten

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    How can they even get erect enough to do anything? They're like in kindergarten

Your like 5 or 6 in Kindergarten, those kids are in 2nd and third grade. When you get old you'll find out you don't need the dumbsick to get raped. Watch some hentai's and you'll find that out.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And he speaks from experience

And MM, if you have read books on human bodies, very few boys start to mature at this young age, because they usually start it at around 11-12, whereas girls mature when they are 9-11.
    And also, if it's not the case, it is clearly a bad upbringing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post

Your like 5 or 6 in Kindergarten, those kids are in 2nd and third grade. When you get old you'll find out you don't need the dumbsick to get raped. Watch some hentai's and you'll find that out.
    haha.. Yeah, I never saw a hentai before

What, did they rape her with tentacles? lol

Sigh. It wasnt rape. It was just suprise sex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast