+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Kids raping. Who to blame?

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Kids raping. Who to blame?

Is it the society to blame, where all we see and hear is sex, rape, wars and assaults?
    Oh please. Granted there is a lot of sexual media out there, wars and assults but you rarely hear about rape. It's a lot more common than most people believe.

Or are the parents of the children to be blames because of the obvious reasons?
    .. Blame the parents? The parents didn't force their kid to do it, granted, they didn't help stop it either but still.

I mean, 8 and 9! Come on! What was the 11 year old girl doing anyway?
    Physically, she could've pushed them away, since she was bigger than them, and those kids need to get a life and punished hard. And threatening with a rock? How much could a jouvenile possibly lift?
    Wow.. this brings back memories... -sighs- Yes she could have pushed them away but ya know.. at that age, no matter if the person is older, younger, bigger or smaller, it's terrifying. Adding in the added threat of a rock, well ya know.. it makes it worse. It still scares them. You'd be surprised Rave.

In my opinion, it's stupid. getting raped by babies, doing shit like this at young ages ... shows no sign of promise.
    ... ........ I'm so glad that I can feel comforted by this..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the boys should be punished severely for what they did whether it teaches them a lesson in the long run or not.
    Whats the point of punishing them then?

Imo, they girl is to blame. Its not like they were holding the rock threating to hit her while raping her. Its common sense. She let them rape her. She couldve pushed them away and ran. She couldve called for help. Even if they over powered her to begin with, she couldve done a number of things to stop that. Emotional state is irrelevant.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

This incident reflects alot,you know.The society could be blamed because of all that we hear,see and read is sex,rape,wars and assaults,but the parents could have a part of the fault but i don't think they do.And the girl has a big part of the blame because she was older she could've done something.Anyway the boys they should be punished in a way or another but not by hitting them or sending them to jail.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

It is very pathetic when this happens.

For one the parents should be blamed for letting their childeren do stuff like that, but also for exposing them to such a thing. And yes I do think that sex is bad when you are that age. No child should know about anyof that stuff untull at least 14 or 15. Thats what I think. Considering that is when the hormones begin to kick in.

But yes the childeren should be severely punished for what they have done and I agree that girl must have wanted it or else she would have said somthing. Its is not that hard to get away from two little boys.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, whether the parents allowed them to be exposed to reality or not, they would've known. All kids, at least 8 and older, know about sex, and rape. Its not uncommon, its not a surprise.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

It is very pathetic when this happens.

For one the parents should be blamed for letting their childeren do stuff like that, but also for exposing them to such a thing. And yes I do think that sex is bad when you are that age. No child should know about anyof that stuff untull at least 14 or 15. Thats what I think. Considering that is when the hormones begin to kick in.

The parents should be blamed because most of the time the kids do it behind their parents backs, when their not home or in bed, somewhere else. The parents usually don’t know and if they do they are most likely in denial. It’s all around us. In music, on tv, books, ect. Children SHOULDN’T think about sex at that age but the simple fact is that they do, they learn about it in 5th grade here because of the Sex Education video’s they show.

LOL 14 or 15? Please be reasonable. I knew about sex when I was seven. Kids know about it at younger and younger ages and they hormones are always there it’s just that they don’t know what it is.

But yes the childeren should be severely punished for what they have done and I agree that girl must have wanted it or else she would have said somthing. Its is not that hard to get away from two little boys.

-clenches my teeth and sighs- Just because she didn’t tell anyone doesn’t mean that she wanted it. She could have been afraid of what her parents would think. She could have been afraid that they would have someone come after her, They might have had brothers older who would have hurt her if she told. There are lots of reasons of why people don’t tell. Does that mean that everyone who doesn’t tell wanted it to you? No.. it might not be hard but she was threatened and afraid of getting hurt.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

wow that def. reflects on the guardian

that's just sad..

aw those poor kids... all three of them

i know they're guilty too but come on...

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6