+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinesis

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Kinesis

This is a topic where we talk about Kinetic powers, such as telekinesis, pyrokinesis, cryokinesis, and so on. Discuss if you believe it or not, how would you use it, if they have it or know some one who does, and how it might work..

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kinesis

did you start this thread because the supernatural abilities one stayed to magic?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

it got closed... and yeah.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Although i do not believe they are real, it would still be cool to weild them. Although...it could also be a greatly horrible thing, too.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i just found the otehr one. oh well, meji ad i still can PM each otehr. i want to know what his other forum turns out.

Thanks

btw people have them, however, they might not ever no it, they dont no how to use it or they never tried, they did try but are weak and dont really make a visible change, or they do make a visible change but are afraid to tell anyone, or try to show someone but it doesnt work when they do

Thanks

you should know my stand on this topic. but i'm not sure how the mods will react to this thread, they may say your tryin to steal their thunder.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Human beings have a limit and the capabilty of using only 10% of their brains. If they could grasp control of even a little bit more from the other 90%, who knows what we could be capable of. Grasping that kind of control is most likely the next step of human evolution. Evolved human beings would have not just kinesis. Telepathy and precognition would also be possible.
    In reality, there are people out there that are trying to grasp the other end of the spectrum. The only things that they are capable of doing is bending spoons. There are also a group of monks that are attempting human levitation. The possibilities of our potential is limitless. It's a damn shame that evolution works slowly and we will most likely die before we get to see human existence transcend from what we are now.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast