+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinesis

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kinesis

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    You can have your own oppinion, but you say your opinions as if they were facts. There not. A book is not proof. A book is paper with ink. Anyone could have wrote it.
    A history book is false too?

You're really just acting like you know absolutly everything aren't you. You have your own opinion too, he chooses to put his opinion towards faith and religion, don't tell him he is wrong and that what he believes in is a lie.

First off, A lot of the people posting in this thread have no clue what they are talking about. The 10% theory is just a theory and there is no scientific evidence to back it up. It's true that we use only a portion of our brain consciously or cognitively (grey matter), the rest is unconsciously, controlling the parts of our body. (white matter) However, the misconception that our brains are only 10% active is false because when we were first studying the brain in the 1800s and 1900s we found that only 10% of the neurons are electrically active. But after studying the brain for 200 years it has been found that ALL neurons in the brain are active.

I'm skeptical is all. A lot of the "proven evidence" out there is fraudulent.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

wow you know how to put all of us in our place. good job shuttin up mellow maromi too 2thumbs:

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not shutted up i just chose to be silent for 2 min. Lol

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

well choose 2 be silent some for us ok? lol, jk. just don't be dissin the bible.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Its my thread and i dont have to be silent

Thanks

lol, ok then. anything new? i haven't seen anything but BS here in a while.

Newbie poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob may be famous one day poonjoonoob's Avatar
    Thanks

i fork myself at midnight.

Anyone Go on Gaia? PM or comment me.

Thanks

u waht? Fork? what ever that is >.> <.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast