+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinesis

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kinesis

Dont forget spinning a match tahts floating in water...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Human beings have a limit and the capabilty of using only 10% of their brains. If they could grasp control of even a little bit more from the other 90%, who knows what we could be capable of. Grasping that kind of control is most likely the next step of human evolution. Evolved human beings would have not just kinesis. Telepathy and precognition would also be possible.
    In reality, there are people out there that are trying to grasp the other end of the spectrum. The only things that they are capable of doing is bending spoons. There are also a group of monks that are attempting human levitation. The possibilities of our potential is limitless. It's a damn shame that evolution works slowly and we will most likely die before we get to see human existence transcend from what we are now.
    i didn't fell like finding the select passage.

you need to get your facts straight, humans can only use 4% of their mind at a time. 10% of the total brain is used throughout our lifetime, and the 40% of that 10% that we use changes every decade or so.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Im sencing some hate or querall between you too... >.> I think we all have the ability to use more of our minds or brains you jsut got to train and meditate

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

no hate i just kon't like pplz who THINK they know wtf they talkin about.

and ya, the meditating is how pplz get kenetical powers. just some pplz are so attuned to kenisis that they meditate in their sleep.

Thanks

I dont know, it seems innerhell knows what hes talking about, but what do i no

Thanks

he didn't, he said we use 10% of our brains at a time. but enough about that, we don't need another thread closed fom off topic spam.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    you need to get your facts straight, humans can only use 4% of their mind at a time. 10% of the total brain is used throughout our lifetime, and the 40% of that 10% that we use changes every decade or so.
    LOL. Haven't done any research on that for a long time. I was just basing my information on what my old teachers told us and of course what old educational television shows told me. Further research proves you right and the whole ten percent "theory" is false. Turns out that it was a misquoting from Einstein and also just people taking the mass of the brain literally. Funny. You learn something everyday.

Curse you, Bill Nye!!
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

see innerhells being nice you could learn something to fayt... btw did anyone ever try to do telekinesis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast