+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinesis

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kinesis

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    btw did anyone ever try to do telekinesis?
    I tried, but I think I popped a blood vessel. Heh, well, I'm not actually a zen kind of person. I can relax and be calm and everything, but my head is always just too chaotic. I can't really focus on one thing, let alone a small object and try to push it with my thoughts.

I remember that there was a little experiment years ago concerning scientists and a chimp. I can't remember the specific details, but it went along the lines of them putting some sort of chip in the chimpanzee's brain and the chimpanzee was capable of moving something on a computer screen by using just the power of his brain. It's not "true" telekinesis, but it's close enough.
    I love my girlfriend.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i never tryed it myself and if you had read what meji and i were talkin about b4 his thread closed you would know why.

the mental stress of kenetical powers can kill you if you go beyond you own limits.

besides i have my own personal "powers", i just don't brag about them.

PS innerhell, sorry if i sounded mean earlier, i just get annoyed when pplz talk about stuff they didn't realy study. my brother pushed me over the edge with it.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have a seena fe people that have used 90% of there brain but nothing majour
    happedn they could olny bend little spoons and stuff nothing like everyone here thinks. sure it would be cool to have kanisis but it would be of any real use since your brains only discharges so much energy at one time
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Heres an easy way for telekinesis. Take a sheet of paper, and fold the corner and make a square, you no what im talking about. Cut the excess paper off and fold the corner of that paper to make a smaller square, and cut the excess of. Now take a push pin and take the paper and balance it on the push pin. Make sure the windows and such are closed, and hold your breath. While holding your breath visualize the paper spinning in the direction of choice. Feel the paper as if it was a limb and spin it. Tilt your head in the direction you want. The lack of oxygen causes your brain to work at triple capacity. After a certain point, it will spin.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

they could never use 90% the strain would make them insane.

the my have used up to posibly 6-7, maybe even 9 (which is 90% of the usuall 10%) but 90% of the total and they ould be unstoable.

this was at darkchalice, but mellow posted too quick.

not to be a nay-sayer. but, mellow, what you describe is not telekenisis. anyone can do that because the brain believes that if it makes that paper spin then you will take another god damn breath.

don't suffucate yourself to inflate your ego for nothin.
    Last edited by fayt lingod; Aug 11, 2006 at 04:55 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Taking note of the anime/manga series, Gantz, there are two people in the series that have psychic powers. I found their use of their powers very realistic to what a human being is capable of and it's not as farfetched as other works of fiction that show people with psychic powers without any penalty or side effect. Anyway, the two guys from Gantz have psychic powers and everytime they use their psychic powers, they also do damage to themselves. From accelerated age of bodily organs to the occasional nose bleed, it just shows that the mental strain of having telekinetic abilities is hazardous to the human body. Mind over matter and all that.
    Another example in fiction is the father in Stephen King's Firestarter. He also wielded psychic powers. Mental domination and suggestion to be exact. Everytime he used his abilities, he would suffer from terrible migraines.

I remember Fayt and Meji's discussion of hydrokinesis. The result of such a feat is most likely... head explodey.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 11, 2006 at 04:57 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

the use of that much energy, that required to add H2O to an object at the molecular level, would kill any single human who tryed it.

those five guys were absolutely exhausted and they are suposedly pretty powerful.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

he is a bit unstable he take lithum and some other drugs to keep him half decent
    but i cant really say i was impressed much becuase i thought there would be some kind of table moving thing going on . but there wasnt he could just bend a spoon nothing specail
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast