+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinesis

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kinesis

[QUOTE/not to be a nay-sayer. but, mellow, what you describe is not telekenisis. anyone can do that because the brain believes that if it makes that paper spin then you will take another god damn breath./QUOTE]

? no by holding my breath and the paper spinning and stopping in the direction i want, then spinning the other way, doing what ever i will, that is telekinesis. dont tell me that any random breeze can make it do what i want it to. If my hands over my mouth and nose, and a plastic bowl over the paper, its controlled. sorry i dont no how to quote.

[Quote/but conciously breaking that limit CAN kill you./QUOTE]

No it cant. You said it can kill you but in reality you cant just kill yourself by concentrating too hard or using hydrokinesis. If so than anyone can kill there self by will by simply dropping dead. no knife needed. Thats not the case.

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hm ... evolution is about perfecting yourself; dropping bad "habits" in favor of newer, better ones by necessity. Thus evolution could, philsophically, be taken to mean that all beings are evolving toward a desired end - aka, to be Perfect.

In the matter of Socrates, I don't claim to know much about something unless I can hold my own in the conversation and/or argument. In this case:

Kinesis - maybe. It could maybe come to be.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

not everyone can break their limit like a kenetic can.

what i meant with the paper thing is that it is staged, that isn't real telekenisis because you induced it unnaturally. and it's not safe either, i'vfe done it before.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

i do belive on miracles.
    but if i had the power to heal ill made the world healthy-er

perdoname michelle!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not buying your guys' references to "guys you know." I don't give a damn if you practice this junk, I want real sources.

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Idon't think they exist, although my favourite one to wield is telekinesis. I would love magic in the world though...
    Smileys + Me =

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

i can believe it if i see one...
    and what kind of powers do you still wanted to see just to believe that magic is real.... haha i guess i believe on kenesis...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

kenisis and magic aren't the same. magic USED to exist but not anymore. kenisis is just starting to exist.

chances are that eventually we will abuse kenisis and God will take it away.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast