+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Koran burning??

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Koran burning??

The guy did it as a payback for burning the american flag , to even the odds, but then again its not like itll quiten anything .Playing fire with fire just creates a bigger fire

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

"Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: 'It is mine to avenge; I will repay,' says the Lord. On the contrary:
    'If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
    if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
    In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.' Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:17-21

That's all that's really needed to be said about that. It speaks for itself. Burning a Koran is like fighting evil with evil. I'm not saying Muslims are evil. I am saying that if you truly believe it IS evil or wrong, you shouldn't act evil or wrong toward them. Everyone has the right to have an opinion but you shouldn't have to persecute anyone because you have a jacked up opinion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

BrightShadow_96 (Sep 28, 2010)

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread is a lot like the debate of whether the Muslims should be allowed to build a mosque at ground zero. Personally, I don't think they should be able to.

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    This thread is a lot like the debate of whether the Muslims should be allowed to build a mosque at ground zero. Personally, I don't think they should be able to.
    It wont be on ground zero though. It'll be 600' away from it. I realize that it affects everyone differently however it's legal. I don't have a problem with it not only because it's not on ground zero also because I don't blame all Muslims for 9/11.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewolf For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Sep 30, 2010)

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't blame all of them either, but the fact remains that they all hold a certain idea with the mosques. They believe that when they conquer an area, they build a mosque. It's what they did in the crusades. When they took over Jerusalem, they built a mosque. So basically when they build a mosque there, they're saying that they won, and they now own that land. It's bullshit to me. I can guarantee that there are other mosques that are in Manhattan. Building a new one is redundant.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't blame all of them either, but the fact remains that they all hold a certain idea with the mosques. They believe that when they conquer an area, they build a mosque. It's what they did in the crusades. When they took over Jerusalem, they built a mosque. So basically when they build a mosque there, they're saying that they won, and they now own that land. It's bullshit to me. I can guarantee that there are other mosques that are in Manhattan. Building a new one is redundant.
    That's some bull!

There are mosques pretty much everywhere in this country! It's the equivalent to a Christian church! I know of several mosques within a 2-3 mile radius of each other here in Minneapolis. Are you saying that Muslims have "conquered" this city? I laugh at the idea! There are way more cruel and effective ways to show that your country's been conquered. Like when the Romans took over Israel, they made coins with a lady on her knees crying in front of Cesar to symbolize the plight of the Jews and the "glory of Rome". *I learned that when I went to see the Dead Sea scrolls exhibit a few months ago.*

If they wanna build a mosque 600 feet from ground zero (I hate calling it that), then let them! They just want to practice their religion. For all you know, it's sheer coincidence that they wanted to build it there and I know for FACT that they're not the radical Muslims that attacked us nine years ago. Anyway, this is way off topic, so I'm going to stop talking about mosques and ground zero and the radical idea of what is practically a church or temple being a symbol of a country being conquered in modern times.

*I mean... Really?*

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I absolutely agree with atomik_sprout. I get what your saying however, I don't think they are saying that by building it there. It's their religious sanctuary. I just don't think you are being fair to them. If you haven't already maybe you should put your selves in their shoes. I mean Manhattan is filled with so many people of different religions. For them to build it there that just tells me either more have moved there or they are trying to grow their religion.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewolf For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Oct 04, 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3