Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: koreans hate japanese

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

koreans hate japanese

After all the speculation over what happened to Kim Jong Il with his photo being removed from a lot of places there hasn't been a lot of word out of North Korea. Now North Korea has threatened to declare war on Japan if they implement sanctions against them. The Japanese are outraged over a recent act of deception by the DPRK of returning bones of what they said were Japanese citizens kidnapped by the DPRK. It turned out to be a hoax and the Japanese public was not amused.

North Korea warned Japan on Wednesday that it would treat economic sanctions as a "declaration of war" and threatened to try to exclude Tokyo from six-party talks on Pyongyang's nuclear arms programs.

Calls are growing from the Japanese public and politicians for the government to impose sanctions on North Korea after Tokyo said bones Pyongyang had identified as those of Japanese it had kidnapped were from other people.

"If sanctions are applied against the DPRK (North Korea) due to the moves of the ultra-right forces (in Japan), we will regard it as a declaration of war against our country and promptly react to the action by an effective physical method," a spokesman for North Korea's Foreign Ministry said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency, monitored in Tokyo.

North Korea handed over the bones at talks in Pyongyang in November, saying they were the remains of Megumi Yokota and Kaoru Matsuki, two of 13 Japanese who Pyongyang has admitted abducting in the 1970s and 1980s to teach its spies about Japan.

There's no secret that Japan and North Korea hate each other. That's a given. Why North Korea would play such a dangerous game in these very delicate times is beyond me, but it is just further proof that they don't realize the position they are truly in and that they also do not understand the global position worldwide.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: koreans hates japanese

well all you can about north korea is dumbasses...i mean if they were to declare war against japan many of the countries surrounding them would be against them. south korea where i used to live! then im sure america, the only possible ally i see north korea having is china but then that is a stretch...but throughout history none of the asian countries really like any other asian country...all asian people are individuals and take pride where they are from...some might say that each asian country thinks they are better than one another.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I hate the Korean version of DDR.

ASIDE FROM THAT, basically Japan is upset at N.Korea for playing a joke on them? And now there are rumors of some type of war that might take place?

Am I the only one who thinks this is foolish?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

No I don't think it's right... I Do think it's foolish. For all I have seen there are qurells between China and Japan, and how the Japanese people treated Chinese victims/refugees/slaves.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well Japan and Korea never were really on great terms exactly. Considering the history between the two and then the plit, you can't blame them for having a grudge now and again.

NK was very foolish to threaten Japan, and it would practically be suicide if they actually went to war. China wasn't exactly happy or appreciative of NK's nuclear weapons program, and however way you want to look at it, China would be burdened even further if something erupted.

The extent of their participation(if the war actually broke out) would be the illegal arms trade I am sure. Even then, pressure from the UN would stop lines of transportation very quickly in my opinion. NK would be sitting ducks, and backstabbing from their past allies are practically a given. There would be considerable destruction, and most likely, the already dieing country would probably lose all ties from those countries that have and are currently trying to help.

North Korea has a reputation for brainwashing and kidnapping agents and/or POWs. It is a dishonor to the families who recieve that type of news and it is considered a serious crime around the world. Even if it was just a hoax, it was one based from previous actions and is by no means amusing.

Desperation can lead to many things, and since NK has been comming out of the shadows recently, they may feel a bit over confident about the situation. At the least, they may be doing most of these things for the publicity or recognition.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

To say it in layman's terms. North Korea isn't really friends with anyone.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    To say it in layman's terms. North Korea isn't really friends with anyone.
    True to your word, what I say can be summed up in two sentences or less by yourself. The twists and turns you weave in a debate are astounding

If only I had the courage to edit my previous post.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I hate the Korean version of DDR.

ASIDE FROM THAT, basically Japan is upset at N.Korea for playing a joke on them? And now there are rumors of some type of war that might take place?

Am I the only one who thinks this is foolish?
    I agree with you. It is kinda dumb. I mean a joke is a joke. And North Korea has been talkin' trash worldwide for a few years now. It's nothin' new with North Korea.

And I also think the Korean version of DDR is lame. They did a good job with Gunbound though, LOL.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast