Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: koreans hate japanese

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: koreans hate japanese

You people really need to make a clear distinction between North Korea and South Korea.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Hassun about the title of this thread should have been thought out alittle more.

As for the world view, yes the NK is making more noise and trouble. As i see it China has lost control over its puppet in NK, and if actual hostilites do break out. Pray to god they don't... I dont think China will lift a finger to help the north, they are way to busy trying to get on everyones good graces to risk it. If china does aid NK in a war, I dont even want to think about the snow ball effect it will have...
    I know Japan is taking any threats very seriously these days, joking or not. they have started petitions in the gov.(japan) to do away with the non-aggressor pack it had signed after the close of WW2. they want to have a standing army, no longer just a defence force (JDF). Tha small force of JDF troops sent to Iraq for the peace keeping/rebuilding effort was a small test i think of how well their troops can handle a deployment. The size and tech base of the current JDF is nothing to laugh at, brand new Aegis crusiers, the lastest variant of F-16, a MBT comperable to our Abrams.
    We (the US) are stretched kinda thin these days in terms of troops, but NK must know if it trys to kick Japan upside the head, that the pacific fleet will drop everything it has on them. Let alone give the south a reason to retake the north and reunite their country again.
    If that loon in charge of North Korea does another stupid stunt like launch a freaking missile over Japan, you will see the Japanese army born again, and ready to invade the north to stop any furture threats, and where Japan goes America will have to back them up...

as for the whole hatred thing, i think North Korea just hate everyone, not just the Japanese.
    Don't Panic

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: koreans hates japanese

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Well Japan and Korea never were really on great terms exactly. Considering the history between the two and then the plit, you can't blame them for having a grudge now and again.

NK was very foolish to threaten Japan, and it would practically be suicide if they actually went to war. China wasn't exactly happy or appreciative of NK's nuclear weapons program, and however way you want to look at it, China would be burdened even further if something erupted.

The extent of their participation(if the war actually broke out) would be the illegal arms trade I am sure. Even then, pressure from the UN would stop lines of transportation very quickly in my opinion. NK would be sitting ducks, and backstabbing from their past allies are practically a given. There would be considerable destruction, and most likely, the already dieing country would probably lose all ties from those countries that have and are currently trying to help.

North Korea has a reputation for brainwashing and kidnapping agents and/or POWs. It is a dishonor to the families who recieve that type of news and it is considered a serious crime around the world. Even if it was just a hoax, it was one based from previous actions and is by no means amusing.

Desperation can lead to many things, and since NK has been comming out of the shadows recently, they may feel a bit over confident about the situation. At the least, they may be doing most of these things for the publicity or recognition.
    i dont think the UN would really do much..they might pull a team america and send them a letter! = P jk...but honestly china would have the most pressure seein as how they dont want to get nuked but if they were to side with NK do you think that maybe WWIII? i mean thats basically what started all the other world wars...germany attacks a small country then there allies join and then etc..i dont think this would be good for anyone..but if something were to happen it would be NK and its "allies" downfall...
    oh and something i heard about NK, they actually took tourists captive..they were on a boat and got lost..they ended up in NK waters..they were held for 3 months as supposed spies and finally released...but come on they were just tourists!

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    I agree with Hassun about the title of this thread should have been thought out alittle more.

As for the world view, yes the NK is making more noise and trouble. As i see it China has lost control over its puppet in NK, and if actual hostilites do break out. Pray to god they don't... I dont think China will lift a finger to help the north, they are way to busy trying to get on everyones good graces to risk it. If china does aid NK in a war, I dont even want to think about the snow ball effect it will have...
    I know Japan is taking any threats very seriously these days, joking or not. they have started petitions in the gov.(japan) to do away with the non-aggressor pack it had signed after the close of WW2. they want to have a standing army, no longer just a defence force (JDF). Tha small force of JDF troops sent to Iraq for the peace keeping/rebuilding effort was a small test i think of how well their troops can handle a deployment. The size and tech base of the current JDF is nothing to laugh at, brand new Aegis crusiers, the lastest variant of F-16, a MBT comperable to our Abrams.
    We (the US) are stretched kinda thin these days in terms of troops, but NK must know if it trys to kick Japan upside the head, that the pacific fleet will drop everything it has on them. Let alone give the south a reason to retake the north and reunite their country again.
    If that loon in charge of North Korea does another stupid stunt like launch a freaking missile over Japan, you will see the Japanese army born again, and ready to invade the north to stop any furture threats, and where Japan goes America will have to back them up...

as for the whole hatred thing, i think North Korea just hate everyone, not just the Japanese.
    Agreed. I think Japan is a force to be reckoned with. They're way more technologly advanced than us Americans, and I've also heard rumors of Japan trying to regain it's status as a military power. North Korea has another thing comin' if they think they can possibly defeat Japan. They're outnumbered and out gunned. Hell, for all we know, Japan's probably got Gundams hidden in Mt. Fuji. LOL. ^_^

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You people really need to make a clear distinction between North Korea and South Korea.
    Well, I hope people realize that they are two different countries and the top half is communist. Still though, when comming to the possibility of having a grudge, either or can qualify.

After being looked down and getting shit 24/7 from the neighbors downstairs, you could expect that NK would be on edge. They have pride themselves, and after starting little dealings around the world, they are being harrased at every new door step.

For the Shermanator - I don't think the Chinese necesarrily fear being nuked, resulting as the reason for standing aside. They have a temporary alliance under very specific circumstances with NK, which they seem to stick to like glue. They won't join a losing battle or one that only brings disaster.

NK may have the largest infantry in the world, but wars aren't really fought hand to hand so much anymore if there is no need; remember, the country is just one big target in our eyes.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Well, I hope people realize that they are two different countries and the top half is communist. Still though, when comming to the possibility of having a grudge, either or can qualify.

After being looked down and getting shit 24/7 from the neighbors downstairs, you could expect that NK would be on edge. They have pride themselves, and after starting little dealings around the world, they are being harrased at every new door step.

For the Shermanator - I don't think the Chinese necesarrily fear being nuked, resulting as the reason for standing aside. They have a temporary alliance under very specific circumstances with NK, which they seem to stick to like glue. They won't join a losing battle or one that only brings disaster.

NK may have the largest infantry in the world, but wars aren't really fought hand to hand so much anymore if there is no need; remember, the country is just one big target in our eyes.
    I don't think China fears for a nuclear attack from North Korea (at least not more than any other country's fear of a nuclear attack).

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Re: koreans hates japanese

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I hate the Korean version of DDR.
    I hate the Korean version of everything.

But that's neither here nor there.

Actually, I feel particularly close to this topic. Time for a "war story":

First of all, let it be said, that I really don't think that Korea will do anything, because they don't want to wake up and find that their backyard has been turned into glass.

*ahem*

I will say though, that it is a scary thought. North Korea may believe that they have an edge because they think China will help them, much like they did in the American-Korean war, or just the Korean War, to those American citizens here.

THAT is a scary thought. Though, I don't think that China would really back them up, because they are too busy choking the shart out of all of the other first world nations economically, they don't want to close off any ports for Korea.

However, I will say again, that is is a scary thought, and I know more than a few of my buddies were freaking out when Korea fired those test missiles at Japan, because we thought we were going to be on a fast boat for "The Korean War, Part Two".

*Shrug*

I think part of it also has to do that N. Korea probably doesn't believe that in the state of the UN as it is now, that anyone would step up to the plate to stop them, least of all the Americans with the astonishingly low approval ratings, based almost entirely on the way the war in Iraq has been run, and how thin we are stretched.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I don't think China fears for a nuclear attack from North Korea (at least not more than any other country's fear of a nuclear attack).
    I don't think any country would use a nuclear weapon agains't a country that also hase nuclear weapons becose they know ones they use it the other country use there's as whel, that's what they call a nuclear umbrela.
    And when your talking about nuclear umbrela even country's that say they don't have nuclear weapons secretly have nuclear weapons except for some of the country's that don't have the money.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast