Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: koreans hate japanese

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: koreans hate japanese

nuclear umbrella existed during the cold war, the mutual annillation ideal...i kill you, you kill me, and earth turns into a glass ball...what i woould worry about is the fact that NK is under the iron fist control of a freaking mad man...that guy is certifiable gonzo nuts. hes a wild card with, possibly a working nuclear weapon...at the least the thing will go pop and just contaminate things with plutonium...now that i think that is something everyone is quietly watching out for...any sane person would never think of lobing a missile over a few neighbors, but NK did...a sane person wouldnt use a nuke on people today...well with NK..i hope to god it remains that way...but NK is not sane...
    Don't Panic

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

sure North Korea is scary, but do you really believe they have the man power for a nuclear attack? let alone to defend the country once the retaliation comes?

quite frankly, no one in the world market really likes North Korea, so i don't think anyone is jumping at the chance to do business with them...

have you seen videos or pictures of North Korea? almost all the new buildings they were trying to build stalled becuz they didn't have the funds nor people with the skills to make it. due to the Ill's rule, his country can't really progress in anything becuz the people and resources are destitue...

however, even if North Korea were to get a hold of a nuclear device, Japan would need to worry since their borders are so close... and since the sanctions are still in place from WWII so Japan can only protect their borders, they cannot attack outside... and their military training is also restricted due to the same sanctions... so if something were to happen, Japan wouldn't really be ready for a full scale war outside their borders...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm afraid your wrong about Japans abilities in a fight, the JDF is a well equiped force. a unit was deployed to Iraq. they are still debating the topic of revoking the arms accord signed in WW2 and reform the JDF into a standing army. after the last trick but that loon in NK lobing missile over Japan, this topic has now gotten more support by the general population. i think, another idiot test and they will break with the treaty and the Imperial army will rise again.
    as for man power...that whole country (north Korea) is his infanty...you have to be in the NK army to get any kind of food...everyones brainwashed and what makes you think that nut even cares about his people as long as his butt is safe. he won't care about defending NK he'll try and invade the south, and then go to ground...
    the JDF is a force to be reckoned with, dont under estimate them. just cause they are ..on paper...ment to defend, they can fight back. equipment on par to the US top designs, a f-15 and F-16 varient that is alittle better than ours...the MBT are equal to our M1's and years better than the old junk that NK uses.they have landing craft, the same design that the marines use. it would not be a farfetched ideal that Japan, if pushed, could land and invade the NK threat to prevent any future threats from it.
    Don't Panic

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ oh yeah! i forgot that they were trying to revoke the sanctions, i'm sorry... i think my history is a little dated, haha... (Soshi Kitai says: <_<;; Er... darling, why would they not try to revoke the sanctions? )
    however, their training is still restricted, so the weapons maybe good... but i don't think the Japanese military (personel speaking) is not as good as it should be... weapons are one thing, but experience is something very different...

i'm not discounting them or anything like that, just stating that the Japanese military is not as strong as it once was... (Soshi Kitai says: For crying out loud, the Japanese military has to go to the USA just to do AMPHIBIAN TRAINING! AND IF THEIR SOLDIERS CAN'T HANDLE AMPHIBIAN ASSAULTS, IT'S RIDICULOUS! <.< )

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I've yet to see someone state the fact that the United States is obligated to come to the aid of Japan if its ever attacked, it was part of the agreement made at the end of WWII when the US had the country's military disarmed with the exception of a self defense force.

Not only will the US come to aid of Japan if North Korea attacks Japan, about every UN nation that is a Military power will as well, which is why it'll never happen, unless Kim Jong Il is crazier then everyone thinks.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    nuclear umbrella existed during the cold war, the mutual annillation ideal...i kill you, you kill me, and earth turns into a glass ball...what i woould worry about is the fact that NK is under the iron fist control of a freaking mad man...that guy is certifiable gonzo nuts. hes a wild card with, possibly a working nuclear weapon...at the least the thing will go pop and just contaminate things with plutonium...now that i think that is something everyone is quietly watching out for...any sane person would never think of lobing a missile over a few neighbors, but NK did...a sane person wouldnt use a nuke on people today...well with NK..i hope to god it remains that way...but NK is not sane...
    I whas talking about the eye for an eye afect, if Noord Korea where to nuke China then China wil nuke Noord Korea and that wil lead to a nuclear war.
    And victems of that war wil be born long after that war is gone not only that the land will have no use at al becose you can't crow healty food in it anymore and alot of areas wil be completly useless becose nobody will be able to survive there.
    Not only that the efects of a nuclear bom will not only strike at the explosion site but even in areas hundred of miles away from the area (an exemple of this can be found in Las Vegas, there whas a nuclear testing ground in Navada don't know the exect location but in any case they suburb facing the direction of that testing ground, it turns out that most people how lived there during the period that it whas used have canser or died of cancer)
    And there are more exemples of what nuclear wapens end disasters do (one of the disasters I'm refering to is Tsjernobyl).
    So the thing is do you want to do that to youself and others?

Thank you for the signature FLawEdmiNd.

Thanks

why on earth would NK nuke china...anyways its too big of a target, they would need a couple hundred warheads to cover that kind of realestate...
    Chernobyl power plant was a disaster, that meltdown was bad, i still dont think they ever got an accurate number on the deaths that thing caused. its now a gigantic concrete tomb, thats falling apart at an alarming rate. the Nuke test that were done in the Nevada desert and Bikini Atoll<-a better example. were done durring the dawn of the discovery of nuclear weapons. we humans were at aww over the power that we could now control. they were just learning the effects of radiation, i know hundreds of soilders were exposed to A-bombs in above ground testing and durning the test on the bikini atoll. Radiation fall out is a real danger, even from so called Clean nukes...who ever thought up the outragious ideal that anything remotly nuclear as a clean weapon is nutz. as for what i want to happen, i honestly wish that damn thing was never invented, i think, much like Nobel wished he could un-invent nitroglycerin, and dynamite...who knows that good could have come from the thousands that were killed in WW2...but the last is the past. we must hope that all nukes will endup unused and buried somewhere safe. but like i have any control over north korea...sure let me just make a call and ask him nicely not to use it...got a quarter?
    Don't Panic

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that if Nk went to war eith the japanese we would be in another world war. south korea woul propbly join after the chinees then america then the world
    Last edited by aceman67; Jun 17, 2007 at 10:39 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast