Closed Thread

Thread: L.a

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

L.a

I heard this from my dad the other day that in L.A a mexican town/district type thing and what they did was made me so angry I wanted to beat someone down with a bat what they did was they took the mexican flaag and they hung it above the american flag AND they hung are flag upside down!!!
    tell me AMERICAN AO members what do you think about this
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: L.a

i think people need to learn to respect what people think and repersent

Code Name Wind

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    i think people need to learn to respect what people think and repersent
    i a grree with lighting on this one. we have a right to free speach

Tanks zyta

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

sigh as my sig says all people should show respect toward each other even if they hate each others gutz, i just think its a big misunderstanding

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that is horrible. There is another thread on here only the story is in reverse. Someone burned the Mexican flag. I can't understand how anyone can be this way. Like in the previous comments, everyone needs to respect each other. It is wrong to disrespect cultures, nations, and people like that. Hurting and disrespecting people never solves anything. It just causes more anger, hatred, and bloodshed.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Um, we have a thread like this already. Also to avoid flame wars....Closing.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Free speech, let them do as they please. Burn our flag if you're unsatisfied, but if the police come knocking and you don't have a green card, best of luck explaining why.

Closed Thread