+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: L b g t

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: L b g t

Quote Originally Posted by superstar9156 View Post
    oh really... goods for hinm. i wish him well. but yea, she keeps on staring at me though. Is tht a form of shock?. anyway it did relieved me in a way. so thsnkx
    It sounds like she's in shock still. I'm betting she's in the upset stage. Next will probably be sad and the last stage will be her just trying to figure out what to do. She'll probably be like that for about a month. Give her that month and if she's still trying to figure out what to do I suggest that you talk to her and just really calmly explain to her that your still you and depending on her religion it might help if you suggest that she talks her minister to help her figure out what to do (most christians believe "hate the sin and not the sinner" however they forget it when their life actually needs that belief so her minister will probably tell her that which will help her realize that your still you and it took you a lot courage to confront her about it).
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, just be careful around very strict fathers. Heres what you do: You get your gay best friend to follow you around, show him off to dad, make him think hes your boyfriend, but while hes thinking that, both you and the gay friend are having same sex relationships. Thats what i had to do until i decided to come out of the closet.

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Yeah, just be careful around very strict fathers. Heres what you do: You get your gay best friend to follow you around, show him off to dad, make him think hes your boyfriend, but while hes thinking that, both you and the gay friend are having same sex relationships. Thats what i had to do until i decided to come out of the closet.
    okay.thts seems something tht i would do anyway. but my dad isn't strict, and not religious like my guardian. but theres juss never the time to tlk 2 him. hes always busi.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Remeber what I said Star': things like this can backfire. Follow their advice and take it slow.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with what Chief had to say, but I also wanna add this. I'm sure that your parents will understand and love you no matter what, at least they should. Like Chief said though, take it slow. Don' rush to a decision about your sexuality and don' bumrush your parents with the news when you do come to a decision. When you do tell them, it make take some time for them to accept; so be patient. As we get older, we have a harder time accepting change and things that don' fit into our perception of reality, but eventually even those that are older must come around. Please remember this when you do decide to approach them about it. Patience is the key to a situation like this.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku superstar9156 is off to a good start superstar9156's Avatar
    Thanks

okay. all right. it does makes sense to take it slow. thank u very much Chief and everyone else. this is really helping me.

A Soul Needs a Purpose to Live.- Gaara

Otaku Marcus Fenix is off to a good start Marcus Fenix's Avatar
    Thanks

That's what we're here for: emotional support.

Too bad for me at the moment; I'm going into the U.S. Army soon and won't be able to have these kinds of discussions, not without stepping on someone's toes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2