+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laziness in a spouse....

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Laziness in a spouse....

Hey as I sit around at the caffeteria in Job corps, I notice so many couples that the femal of the couple has the male go and get them something, (there are situations where the guy will do that too but not as often) I was wondering what you guys would do if you were sitting with your loved one at the table and they asked you to get something when you are both just sitting there? what if you were already going in that direction? and also what would you do if you were not planning to get up? me personally if I was already getting up from the table I would go get what they ask, but if I am just sitting there and peacfully eating I would tell her to get up and get it herself because her legs arent broken, you guys may think me an ass for doing this, I wouldnt blame you but unless their legs and or hands are broken I will not just get up and get something If I am not already going to get up. that is my oppinion what about you guys? what would you do?
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lazyness in a spouce....

hmmmm, for me, its always, " i can wait here all day, now get a move on!" All i can say is that im Way to lazy to fight back sometimes so i just annoy the person by doing what the other person asked for, but do it slowly and make it seem as annyoing as possible so they do it themselves

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it all depends on the situation. If that person asked me nicely then I would get that item or material for them, but if the don't ask me nicely then I won't do it at all. But then again if I have been with that person for a long time then I would just do it anyways. That person does know that I do expect something in return for doing something for them. Though it has been a while since I was with someone so I don't know what I would do. But like I said earlier that if that person asked me nicely then I would go and get that item even if I was just sitting their doing something else then them.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey as I sit around at the cafeteria in Job corps, I notice so many couples that the female of the couple has the male go and get them something.
    If he doesn't want to sleep on the couch or expects to get any, he better go and do what she asks(If it aint that out of the question).

if I am just sitting there and peacefully eating I would tell her to get up and get it herself because her legs aren't broken, you guys may think me an ass for doing this, I wouldn't blame you but unless their legs and or hands are broken I will not just get up and get something If I am not already going to get up.
    Do you have long lasting relationships with women/girls? Say that to your girlfriend, and thats a one way ticket to breakupsville. Telling a female to get it herself is just asking for trouble, and if you love her you better not say that.

Newbie artist n the makin is off to a good start artist n the makin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    If he doesn't want to sleep on the couch or expects to get any, he better go and do what she asks(If it aint that out of the question).

Do you have long lasting relationships with women/girls? Say that to your girlfriend, and thats a one way ticket to breakupsville. Telling a female to get it herself is just asking for trouble, and if you love her you better not say that.

You are absolutely right and most of the time women like it if men go out of their way to do things for them. It makes them feel special and loved.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lazyness in a spouse....

yes you guys might be correct, but what if you have been with that woman for so long they have figured out how you work? they dont get mad at things you do, things you say, and know your reasonging? would you still just do what it was, droping everything your doing and just do it? or would you keep working on what you do? what if it was you in the situation of asking? would she/ or he just get up and do what you ask? or would they sit ont there butt and just do nothing?
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well if i was to get up, i would ask them if they would want anything. that way they can't really pester me when i get back.

also if i was in the middle of eating something or doing something and she asked me to get something it would really depend on my mood. if i'm in a playful tormenting mood i would act ignorant. like ask where i can get what she want, what does the thing look like, pretty much just ask obvious questions lol. but if i'm like happy and what not i would do it. but there is a limit to how many things she can ask, i mean she'll be lucky to get me up twice in one sitting.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    yes you guys might be correct, but what if you have been with that woman for so long they have figured out how you work? they dont get mad at things you do, things you say, and know your reasonging?
    ...and you tell her to "get up and get it herself because her legs arent broken"? Then whoever this fictional woman you are imagining is she is either a saint or has no self esteem.

Tell me or any woman I know the same thing and you will be dinning by yourself from then on because evidently your personal comfort is more important to you then anyone else. It is the little things that shows you care... or in this case don't care.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast