+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laziness in a spouse....

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lazyness in a spouse....

well i have probably have the laziest girlfriend to ever live......

i just find that if you do wat she tells you to then that will stop a lot of fights......seriously

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    ...and you tell her to "get up and get it herself because her legs arent broken"? Then whoever this fictional woman you are imagining is she is either a saint or has no self esteem.

Tell me or any woman I know the same thing and you will be dinning by yourself from then on because evidently your personal comfort is more important to you then anyone else. It is the little things that shows you care... or in this case don't care.
    ah see well the woman I refer to I would never really do that unless I am just to damn lazy anyways, but she is not fictional because I have her right now besides I am a nice guy may not seem that way to you guys, but I am normally with much debate and argue I will still get it, but it just depends. see she has seen my worst side and has taken alot from me and yet she is still with me to this day, we talk on the phone constantly (long distance) and still she is not budging, either way I here what you say, besides that is something I would tell my sister not her, however if I was to say it to her, and give her an explenation why, it wouldnt matter because I would still get it anyways, I am just too nice for my own good, and I guess in this post I am counter diccting myself. lol.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

i say i would do it no matter what. if i love them i would and i wouldnt expect anything out of them. because they asked so i will do it.

and i say that you shouldn't expect anything from them in return except for a thank you.

Cause if you love someone and have been with them then you would do anything to please them.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I probally would do it because I'm to lazy to fight with that person. I also don't mind getting up because I usually know there probally going do something for me in return
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I get up and get it, If they ask too many times in one day , i tell them to get up and get it, but i usually get up
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Laziness in a spouse....

You know what is funny? I asked my girlfriend this same question, and she said she would just get it herself because it would get done faster, lol I love to argue and when I am bored I do that the most, so we would argue for the fun of it then eventually one of us would get up and get it
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Newbie Alina sedai is off to a good start Alina sedai's Avatar
    Thanks

Chivalry is dead, and this is proof. If you are going there anyways why not get the item for her as well? OK if your both sitting at the table doing nothing yeah, her saying "fetch doggy" is a bit well...shes testing her power over you imho, to see what she can make you do :> fun times
    and if she makes you go and fetch? props to her give her my email i'd like to find out her secret!
    My Baby

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

There is nothing like the individual. The individual has independence. This is true even in Marriage. That is all I have to say on this subject.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast