+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Legal" highs

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Question "Legal" highs

Ok, I want to be clear, first and foremost, that I am not recommending any substance I may mention here.

I really just want thoughts and opinions. What do you think about the accessibility of legal highs? Whats legal in your area? Do you think there should be more or less restriction when it comes to these substances? And, what do you think about the (lack of) heath information, or viable studies on these substances?

I just recently realized that there is a synthetic cannabinoid. It has apparently been marketed as a "spice".. in different "herbal incence", and "spice blends". Well this chemical JWH-018, is said to stimulate the same receptor in the brain as THC. So if you smoke said "spice blends" they have been said to produce a high... incredibly similar to a marijuana high. I have very stern sources that claim this is very true. It's not only been said to produce a strong "marijuana like" high, that lasts for hours... But it apparently takes very little to do so.

... it's a MARIJUANA-BE

A marijuana high, that will pass any drug test, can be fed-ex'd to most states legally... What do you think about that?

I stumbled upon Salvia Divinorum quite some time ago. It became more of "thing" in the United States in the early 90's. Originally it was found in Mexico, used in ritual by the Mezatec natives.

Salvia had always been used to produce hallucinogenic effects. Obviously as a spiritual aid in tribal rituals. But now, after an extraction of the chemical that produces the "high" was created. Salvia is sold reather candidly in headshops everywhere. With concentrations of the extract that go as high as 100x (or higher).

From what I hear.... salvia ingested in the higher concentrates has the most intense of, well, most any drug. It is an experience most people find displeasing and unpleasant... "it bends reality TOO much" -anonymous

Scary that something like that is so easy to access.

I have also heard of LSA,
    Lysergic acid amide (LSA), a relative and precursor to lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), is found in the seeds of the Hawaiian baby woodrose (Argyreia nervosa) and morning glory (Ipomoea violacea), which can be crushed, eaten, or soaked and drunk to provide a 4 to 8 hour intoxication that is similar to that provided by LSD, though there are reportedly consistent qualitative and quantitative differences (Schultes and Hofmann, 1980).
    ***LSA (Lysergic Acid Amide)

This LSA is in Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. Common garden plants. Easy to access. And can produce a psychedelic trip.

How dangerous do you think this is?

Once again... none of these "legal highs" are recommended for human consumption.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Legal" highs

I am curious because I have heard of spice but have not tried it. Actually I have never tried any controlled narcotics. The governemnt has tried to do the right thing by banning marijuana and LSD but the problem is that the system shifts from a desire to protect to a desire to punish the people who consume these substances and it creates problems in he justice system and sentencing. With the damage alcohol and tobacco can do I say it is time we legalize marijuana, and spice. Not sure about LSD but it probably does the most harm to those who consume it.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Might i add that novermber ballot in california has marijuana for rec use! I've done lots of drugs and no matter what you can get undergound illagel drugs must anywere.I also have a friend with prescription speed and weed some of the best quality, its all what you tell your docter.

Code Name Wind

Thanks

Personally I hope that the bill passes in California, then maybe it will come one day in Michigan.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, that's all fine and well and all... Yay! legalize marijuana and all that jazz. But, that's not what this thread is about.

I'm asking what you think of the substance that you can get that ARE NOT CONTROLLED (yet).

I'm mean if its a lame topic that doesn't warrant responses... I can deal with it.But I'd really love to hear more about anyone with concerns, opinions on the legal highs. Mainly because they are in fact... legal.

So you say you've been interested in "spice" beast. What all do you know about it?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Heres a fun "Lagel" high Nitrous oxide or other wise known as laughing gas.You can buy it at headshops the thing is it is very dangous because its something that is huffed and also is in a form that is so cold it will freeze your lungs.Its not that widely used but its still legal, it even has its medical uses.
    Last edited by Lighting Count; Apr 11, 2010 at 06:08 AM.

Code Name Wind

Thanks

Well my thought on the substances nort controlled yet is simple: why not try it. They can't be more addictive than cigarettes.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think the legal things are dangerouns, so long the person not are overdosing it.
    I have tried a lot of legal things, but the favorites are the "Herbal blands" (Thc-simular rush) and the LSA Things.
    I have read about people that has use the legal things without respect.
    That is what i think is dangerous. Using it without respect.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast