+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Legalization of Marijuana

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legalization of Marijuana

I am against it, The very few benefits of such as helping annorexia and what not, come no where NEAR out-weighing the cons. Not to mention, if someone has a health related issue serious enough, they can be given marijuana if it is suspected to help them recover. So other then lowering crime rates, legalizing marijuana would cause a chain reaction of problems which most of them we have no idea what they could be. For all I know, legalizing the drug probably WON'T even LOWER the CRIME RATE. The reason drugs are dealt illegaly is the sole purpose of making money, if marijuana becomes legal, its surplus will increase, and when surplus increases the demand goes down, when demand goes down so does price. When you look at the big picture, marijuana dealers will simpy move on to a new drug. That is one of the several problems that will follow the legalization of marijuana, that is why I am strictly against it.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SchneiD View Post
    I am against it, The very few benefits of such as helping annorexia and what not, come no where NEAR out-weighing the cons. Not to mention, if someone has a health related issue serious enough, they can be given marijuana if it is suspected to help them recover. So other then lowering crime rates, legalizing marijuana would cause a chain reaction of problems which most of them we have no idea what they could be. For all I know, legalizing the drug probably WON'T even LOWER the CRIME RATE. The reason drugs are dealt illegaly is the sole purpose of making money, if marijuana becomes legal, its surplus will increase, and when surplus increases the demand goes down, when demand goes down so does price. When you look at the big picture, marijuana dealers will simpy move on to a new drug. That is one of the several problems that will follow the legalization of marijuana, that is why I am strictly against it.
    Your absolutely correct about everything you just posted. Marijuana kills brain cells and not to mention is outright dumb to "Smoke Weed" i dont see a point in it at all is it to be cool to be accepted its truly unfortunate that people think they have to get high to fit in...It really is.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

People don't smoke just to fit in theres plenty of benefits of marijuana besides the high it gives, it is the best pain killer for people with cancer that don't want to go with kimo-therapy, relaxes you a bunch, it slows down lung cancer, and makes you happy from releasing dopamine in your brain.

Marijuana only makes you less smart if you use it everyday ( thus the abuse that people don't like ) and thats the only bad thing I see with it...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

NO, NO, NO and NO America's dumb enough why leagalize a drug that kill brain cells and leads to lung cancer.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Rockroc marijuana slows down lung cancer... -_- and it kills brain cells if you abuse it by using it everyday... thats why people don't like marijuana.

THE RULES!

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

My bad i was thinkin about cigarretes when i said that, but im still against all drugs

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

You just want to keep using it because you're already adictibo to it. Marijuana should be illegal for public use. They should only use it on medical times.

perdoname michelle!

Thanks

They have something like this already but the weed they give out for medical purposes are cut down in the THC its supposed to have.

THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast