+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14

Thread: Legalization of Marijuana

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legalization of Marijuana

Why do you need to alter the way you see things? Live in reality thats where everyone else lives.... and your right since i havent ever been high i woudlnt know
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people really don't care Naruto... they don't want to do the things that people want to do and what not, pot is just something that messes with your brain so badly you don't remember what you were doing. I'd do this at school just to pass the time faster if I wanted to...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

hummmm.... if i see any flamming/big arguments going on in this thread i will close it down.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

ya its not all that bad for you yes it messes with your brain but its only bad if you do it alot like every day every hour and every chance you get. ya its a great trip and im sure its lots of fun, and i think i should be legalize, but mabey it should be illeagle to give to minors and illigle to do while driving, but for people who want to write a song on there guitar then go out and feel free to do what every and not have the care of people judgeing you that is a great way of having it.

its fine if you don't do to much of it, it wont kill you with a little, or even a medium amount but doing it doing it to often it will harm your body.

YES LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Some people really don't care Naruto... they don't want to do the things that people want to do and what not, pot is just something that messes with your brain so badly you don't remember what you were doing. I'd do this at school just to pass the time faster if I wanted to...
    That is exactly the problem. At an age when you should be learning to make judments calls that will affect the rest of your life you take a drug that destroys the ability to do just that. Taking marijuana for that reason basically means trading permenant personal growth for temporary numbness and creates a cycle of relying upon avoidence to deal with problems. It sets you up to fail in the future.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i agree with Arrianna. At the age of around 16 its important to really focus on your future and to now really get distracted by other things as it could effect your later chances in life. Well thats how i see it, sorry if i offended anyone.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes may be famous one day lightningsykes's Avatar
    Thanks

It wouldnt matter to me I have smoked it and didnt get nothing out of it

Newbie Xorr may be famous one day Xorr may be famous one day Xorr's Avatar
    Thanks

Allright here goes,

To start maraijuana should not be legal, but nor should it be a criminal action to use or poses, it should be decriminalized. I say this in order to keep people like RJ Renolds (major Tobacco people) from taking it and making it like most tobacco products, back in the 60's and 70's they baught all the cool names for marijuana like maui wowi. But at least they should put a age limit, or something, like move it to scedual 3 or 4, and if you don't know the secdual system then you should look it up.

All that stuff about its not as bad as you think is right in ways you wouldn't think of and wrong in others. As an EX heavy user I can say that yea its pretty harmless, but the thing that makes it harmful also makes it kind of harmless, it make being bored tolerable, if not fun, and then being bored becomes a habit and then you get lazy and bored and your fine with it you can sit on a couch for hours and hours playing old video games or doing nothing at all and just be fine with it. so really you most likely won't crash a car, or kill a friend, but you also won't go outside and play or have fun on a hike. safe bit stupid.

Marijuana dosen't really lead to harder drugs until you can't use it any more, me and some of my friends didn't start useing coke, or meth until we couldn't smoke pot anymore for various reasons, so yes pot leads to harder drugs, but only when can't get or use pot. er well sometimes people start useing harder drugs because they are bored and that goes back to one of my other points.

really if you have any other questions then go to Erowid its a great site with lots of info.

Peace out Homies
    Last edited by Xorr; Nov 21, 2006 at 03:20 PM.
    Porch Monkey for Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14