+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalization of Marijuana

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legalization of Marijuana

It makes you slow??? Lol... I don't smoke everyday more like twice a week but I guess I have become slow since the 6th grade... sigh I used to be so smart. I know what you mean thou I have a friend like this :/ his name is Bret he has been smoking marijuana for 6 years everyday mostly and now he can't pay attention to anything or learn... same grade for 3 years.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o No way, its bad enough that some type of drugs kills people, and I don't think making Marijuana legal is going to help I mean thats just makes it worst for some people. Why do people even do it, if its so bad for you.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I think medical marijuana should be leagalized. As far as everyday use, no. Pot is a gateway drug and extremely addictive. I know people will do it anyway, but it should not be encouraged. Of course, this is coming from a person who has never tried it so what do I know. This is a hard argument because it is linked with alchohol, smoking and prescription drugs, all of which are legal. But there are people who really need it as a pain killer and to slow the process of cancer. I guess im ambivalent to this topic.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

You do know that medical marijuana is like 3x better than regular marijuana :/ if marijuana was also legalized no one could really sell it for alot of money causing drug industries alot of cash :/

THE RULES!

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Better? Dont laugh at me, but what do you mean? If there are different strengths, they should leagalize a low streangth weed, just like they regulate alchohol. I think that would be ok.

Thanks

Medical marijuana is stronger than most marijuana :/

THE RULES!

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

although im positive we have a thread like this(taurusdemon started it i think), no we shouldnt legalize it. name one reason why we should.

Thanks

So people wouldn't have to deal it :/ it would be less drug dealers or they would have to switch to more dangerous drugs ;/

THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast