+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Legalization of Marijuana

Newbie demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legalization of Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    For medical purposes such as your cancer, definatly, in a non-smoked form. However a drug does not have to be legalized to be made into a medical drug. Last I checked morphine wasn't legal either yet they gave it to me when I had my wisdom teeth out.
    that might be but have you ever got a infection three days after going throw two weeks of kemo and then put in pain for a hour wile your parents drive you to the hopital with only having tylenol to ease your pain

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonic_anger View Post
    that might be but have you ever got a infection three days after going throw two weeks of kemo and then put in pain for a hour wile your parents drive you to the hopital with only having tylenol to ease your pain
    Personally? No. I have lost alot of relatives to cancer however and fully expect to die from it someday myself, it's that common in my family. My cousin is currently off kemo because she could no longer handle it. As I said, I have no trouble with a perscription drug being made from it. I just have a problem with people hiding behind "medical marijuana" laws to get a hit because really, that's what the laws are. If a drug doesn't have to be legal to be used for medication why does marijuana need to have special legalization laws when they are already working on a perscription medicine based on marijuana?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger may be famous one day demonic_anger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Personally? No. I have lost alot of relatives to cancer however and fully expect to die from it someday myself, it's that common in my family. My cousin is currently off kemo because she could no longer handle it. As I said, I have no trouble with a perscription drug being made from it. I just have a problem with people hiding behind "medical marijuana" laws to get a hit because really, that's what the laws are. If a drug doesn't have to be legal to be used for medication why does marijuana need to have special legalization laws when they are already working on a perscription medicine based on marijuana?
    i have had the "perscription medicine" its called maranal and all it is is a small pill with marijuana in it and all it does is make you hungry and does barly anything for pain... its much better to just to smoke alittle and stop the pain allmost all the way

Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Thanks

well here are my reasons I think it should be allowed.First of all, I smoke weed so yea yes lol.Secound it is kinda better then cigarrtes because weed inhases your vision etc.And alot of poeple wont goto jail.

Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

i think we should cause marijuana is a mellow drug and it cures many things like eating disorder seriousy have you seen anyone on marijuana whose not hungry plus alchol kills more people than marijuana

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

marijauan? is the only drug that is used around the rez,(reservation) here in sd, its like a drug addict for all teens, even young kids these days smoke it, and they would never or able to go to sports or run.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonic_anger View Post
    i have had the "perscription medicine" its called maranal and all it is is a small pill with marijuana in it and all it does is make you hungry and does barly anything for pain... its much better to just to smoke alittle and stop the pain allmost all the way
    I've heard about it being that way for some. I read that it has to do with the difference between how it's metabolized when ingested as compared to inhaled. They were developing an inhaler of marinol for just that reason but I understand there were some problems getting it past the FDA (they felt it would be to easy to abuse).

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lmao I and my homie smokes weed no running promblems here
    "SELF TESTED" lol

Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast