+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Other Planets

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life on Other Planets

Interestingly enough. Yesterday, while watching Larry King Live. They were discussing how Britain will be releasing some of their UFO files and that several other countries have already started doing so. Also, they said that the Pope's astronomer stated something along the lines of aliens being a part of God's creation. I know some of you will understand how important this one statement is.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gamemaster331 For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 17, 2008)

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i biliv that there is life on some other planets,the universe is so big i cant imagine how big it would be,and maybe in some ther galaxies,theyre a different kind of life forms in there,or maybe in our galaxy,there is a different life form already,
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heartless View Post
    well i biliv that there is life on some other planets,the universe is so big i cant imagine how big it would be,and maybe in some ther galaxies,theyre a different kind of life forms in there,or maybe in our galaxy,there is a different life form already,
    There is no doubt about it that there is life in our own galaxy. A galaxy holds up to several billion stars and planets so there are bound to be other life forms in our galaxy.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 17, 2008)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    Interestingly enough. Yesterday, while watching Larry King Live. They were discussing how Britain will be releasing some of their UFO files and that several other countries have already started doing so. Also, they said that the Pope's astronomer stated something along the lines of aliens being a part of God's creation. I know some of you will understand how important this one statement is.
    Ahhh, interesting. this might shut up a few people who've been paying the "God created man & that's the end of it" card, no offense to anyone.

Maybe I was right with my "We're not yet ready for them to land in time square & say hello" theory. I wouldn't be too surprised by it. After all, we have learnt how to harness an incredible source of power, the atom itself. Plus it was around the time the first nuclear bombs were being set off that UFO reports started picking up...

Just a random rant...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

there is a high possiblility that there is life on other planets and just because there are those who think that God created us it is not fair to say that these are not thinking people. I for one think that we are not the only ones in this galaxy and i stick to my beliefs that there is a God (or a supreme being, how ever you call it)

please don't say to those who stick to their beliefs that we don't know how to think scientifically or logically. i think historically speaking the first inventors who said that the world was round also believed in a God but hey he was right.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe what he was referring to those of the more common statement used by those of strong almost blind faith of that god created Humans and life on Earth so there for there is no other life beyond Earth. I am of faith and believe in god but I also believe in scientific thinking. He didn’t refure to all people of faith; just those saying that god created Earth and life on it and that we are the only ones.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

LordCastigator (May 16, 2008)

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I believe what he was referring to those of the more common statement used by those of strong almost blind faith of that god created Humans and life on Earth so there for there is no other life beyond Earth. I am of faith and believe in god but I also believe in scientific thinking. He didn’t refure to all people of faith; just those saying that god created Earth and life on it and that we are the only ones.
    Thanks, you put it better than I did. My brain outran my hands...

*Fiddles with silver cross around neck on silver necklace.*

That's pretty much what I meant, but could have worded better. There are those who blindly say "God put us on this Earth, made us in his own image, so there's no way there can be any living thing anywhere else out there". To have the church come forward & say it's possible kinda knocks a hole in that theory. I may not Bible-Bash people every opportunity, but I believe there's someone up there watching over us, & I don't mean ET. Still doesn't stop me thinking there could be life out there, more likely than not.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it funny 'bout some ppl usin' the Bible ta claim that there is no other life else where in the universe other than here on Earth, when the Bible actually states the opposite. Whether Philosophical, Scientific, or Religious; it seems ta me that no matter how deep in disagreement that they may b on many things, there is one thing that they seem ta all agree upon... There's no way that, in this vast blackness of space, that we (meanin' lifeforms on Earth) r the only life out there. U haveta think on the odds of that happenin' and the odds of this planet bein' the only planet ta sustain life r long indeed.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast