+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Other Planets

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Life on Other Planets

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    I find it funny 'bout some ppl usin' the Bible ta claim that there is no other life else where in the universe other than here on Earth, when the Bible actually states the opposite. Whether Philosophical, Scientific, or Religious; it seems ta me that no matter how deep in disagreement that they may b on many things, there is one thing that they seem ta all agree upon... There's no way that, in this vast blackness of space, that we (meanin' lifeforms on Earth) r the only life out there. U haveta think on the odds of that happenin' and the odds of this planet bein' the only planet ta sustain life r long indeed.
    yeah its impossible that were the only life form in the universe i doubt it im with everyone that there is life and i hope one day that we can connect to them
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be really cool. Sadly it wont be in our life time. Hell I would be happy to simply find primitive life forms out there. Something new for the History and Descovery channel to show.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie wingzeroty is off to a good start wingzeroty's Avatar
    Thanks

it's a possiblity in our lifetime that we prolly wont ever see otehr life forms. but i mean yea definetly dont rule that out. in this day and age dont count anything out and dont try to predict stuff because the smallest little thing can change a course of events. so i think that they are out there and are waiting for us. and knowing the good old U.S. we'll prolly just start another war with aliens. because we will prolyl try to kill them off. just like we tried to kill off the indians when we came here.
    Home Invaders Will Be Shot, Survivors Will Be Shot Again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    That would be really cool. Sadly it wont be in our life time. Hell I would be happy to simply find primitive life forms out there. Something new for the History and Descovery channel to show.
    yeah but who knows it could happen by mistake that we find other forms of life in our life time its something that we can look forward to

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

That very true. I wonder what they would look like and how they would act. I know for a fact that my face would be glued to the tv if we descovered life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    That very true. I wonder what they would look like and how they would act. I know for a fact that my face would be glued to the tv if we descovered life.
    ur tellin me thats the first thing that i would do, but yeah i wounder that to also would the hostile or friendly and what would they think of us

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

"Don't run, we are your friends..."
    ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!!
    Ah, good old Mars Attacks...

Well, if the general feeling of UFO encounters is to be believed, they currently see us as science experiments, something to poke & prod. Mind you, that's if you believe the reports. I tend to believe the possibility, though the actual event tends to raise questions. Either way, I've never heard of an abduction/sighting involving weapons, carried or mounted on the UFO.

Hopefully they're just learning about us so when the time comes, they'll know enough about us to communicate well, maybe help cure a few sicknesses, etc.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordCastigator View Post
    "Don't run, we are your friends..."
    ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!!
    Ah, good old Mars Attacks...

Well, if the general feeling of UFO encounters is to be believed, they currently see us as science experiments, something to poke & prod. Mind you, that's if you believe the reports. I tend to believe the possibility, though the actual event tends to raise questions. Either way, I've never heard of an abduction/sighting involving weapons, carried or mounted on the UFO.

Hopefully they're just learning about us so when the time comes, they'll know enough about us to communicate well, maybe help cure a few sicknesses, etc.

If anything the reason why they are poking and proding us is to study use as they are scarting their heads as to how we havent killed our selves yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast