+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Life on Other Planets

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life on Other Planets

Not to mention we already discussed and talked about the discovery of primitive and evolved life that no matter which one we find will still be very significant. Not to mention the likely hood of stumboling across which ever form of alien life.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

gamemaster331 (May 28, 2008)

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

I started out this thread asking the question if you believe there is a possibility that there could be life on other planets. Than I later added another question which was, if you do believe that there could be life on other planets do you believe that there is a possibility that the organisms could be as evolved as us if not more?
    Then I must apalogies, I must have missed that. Perhaps then I will 'try harder next time to apease that which I have not fully understood.'

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do we think of aliens or other outer life species as equal in organs evolution or more? why not less? we are not that bad ,now are we?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Why do we think of aliens or other outer life species as equal in organs evolution or more? why not less? we are not that bad ,now are we?
    This was sort of the point that I was tryin' ta make, jus' 'cause the any other lifeforms out there aren' intelligent; doesn' mean that life on other planets doesn' exist. Intelligence is not the measurin' stick by which all lifeforms r judged. It's not even an essential part of life, for us it's a luxury, so why some ppl insist that a planet must have "intelligent" life in order for it ta have lifeforms on it is beyond me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    This was sort of the point that I was tryin' ta make, jus' 'cause the any other lifeforms out there aren' intelligent; doesn' mean that life on other planets doesn' exist. Intelligence is not the measurin' stick by which all lifeforms r judged. It's not even an essential part of life, for us it's a luxury, so why some ppl insist that a planet must have "intelligent" life in order for it ta have lifeforms on it is beyond me.
    I agree. It baffle my mind as to why people think that life means intelligent when it sure as hell does not. If we find a bacteria microbe guess what? HEY WE FOUND LIFE!! It may be dumb as a door knob but its still life.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I fully agree as well. Life on our own planet comes in many different forms. Truthfully, I think it would be highly provocative if we found cyanobacteria on another planet, even if it was just the remains or fossils. That alone would change quite a bit about some people's way of thinking concerning our galaxy if not our Universe.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

this is just my opinion, in all of the universe, and even in our solar system, i simply believe we cant be the only ones here. i mean, i have no proof, and i don't really listen to UFO propaganda, so this is just me. i might be insane.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

It's on the samewavelength as UFOs, so I was wondering if anyone believed that USOs were the same thing as UFOs or did they come from Earth. If we could find one of them, we could possibly figure out the life on other planets thing.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast