+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Life on Other Planets

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Life on Other Planets

Sorry but there is no intelligent life on other planets. If there were they would have contacted us by now the same way we are trying to contact them. it just doesn't exist.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Sorry but there is no intelligent life on other planets. If there were they would have contacted us by now the same way we are trying to contact them. it just doesn't exist.
    Ahh but we havent contacted them because they may be to far away just like we are to far away from them to contact us, i mean yeah sure no one is certain but we could guess that out there their is other lifeforms like or not like us. Their is always something. It's really an impossible question ot answer like what came first the chicken or the egg (don't be a smart ass and come up with an answer otherwise i'll luck like an idiot )

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

NevesElocin (Feb 29, 2008)

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

i think there is because if earth can be able to have life then why cant any other planet.
    i mean any other planet can have the same possibilities of having as earth could. i mean there could be some like very distant area out side of the milky way that has life.

We never know and we will most likely never know.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that if there isnt any other intelligent life forms on other planets than it is an incredible waste of space (no pun intended) and time.......

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to believe in what all the others are saying in this post, YES. Yes there are intelligent life forms in this universe, possibly another universe as well.....i mean seriously! this universe is BIG! how could there not be any other life forms, just because we haven't contacted them or seen them in real life, doesn't mean we're alone.....if we are then, scientists would've already found out and gave up searching for the clues.........i mean come on people, don't be close-minded about these things.....

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there is life on other planets. I mean theres over a billion of planets that even the scientist don't know about in the universe. Even if theres planets that aren't inhabitble for human life doesn't mean its not for other life forms. But i kind of think that there is probally a planet just like earth somewhere.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie shadow of death is off to a good start shadow of death's Avatar
    Thanks

there is life on other planets, you may not believe me but i have talked with a being from another planet/demention. they are trying to contact us but we are not advanced enough to recive their messages. but it does not matter, the world will end in nuclear anilation in a few years and only a few will survive. the few survivers will be taken to the alien planet/dimention and will get to learn about it and live there. if i sound crazy to you then tell me.
    ........................the end

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't yet prooven it but, there is no such thing as the absence of life, merely the failure of humanity to accurately identify what life truly is... we can all grasp the concept of immortal it's something that doesn't die... therefore death is the absence of life. Life has been previously defined and limited to the functionallities of creatures with which we can accurately observe, 1. Heredity; 2. mobility; 3. Digestion; and 4. Growth. Lack of any one of these qualities would define something as inanimate. Briefly turn back to the idea of an immortal... it's a creature with selfsustaining life. Meanining that it would not need a genetic code due to it's uncontested survival, this means that it would have to have another root for its basic structure. (a different set of blueprints afterall that's what heredity is... so let's assume that it's energy instead of mass neither can be created or destroyed. I have effectively described to you the possibility of an etheral entity meaning that it is made solely of energy. something not readily apparent to the human eye. Therefore to say that something must be crated from matter to be alive would be sinfully wrong, when in reality the presence of energy in any state (even the few yet undiscovered by men) would indicate the presence of life... since the universe is constantly expanding (a wave of energy and matter) we would be safe in saying that even space itself is alive, just in a state that we are not ready to accurately analyze or, accept.

... and join my rebellion against time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast