Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: On line dating.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: On line dating.

I feel that an internet dating sites should only be used as a last resort. Hell, there's always a single member of the opposite sex to correspond with any of your interests, so getting out into the world would be a great way to try and get some.

Other than that, try a more reliable site, or person. Somem one who gives a lot of information about themselves that actually sounds genuine and reasonable would be a good bet.
    Why hello there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 28, 2008)

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Online dating may be good if you both get to actually meet and get to know eachother better other than that it would probably be easier to find someone through a friend or through other resources

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit Paradise View Post
    LOL. Not to come off as rude or b!tchy, but you joined E-Harmony to try and find someone. As did he. Obviously, you weren't it. Sorry.

But, if opportunity doesn't knock... build a damn door.

LOL - You weren't coming off that way at all!! Obviously I'm not the one, or else I would probably still be with him. Well, no matter what happens, it was a good learning experience for me. The only reason why I really did that site is because I am a bit of a shy girl so I have problems meeting guys and I thought that joining E-Harmony would be a good way for me to kind of over come that. One of my really good friends has left me with this sage advise - if he was not the one I'll be over him in 3 months, if he was the one I'll be over him in 6 months. So, we'll see what happens!! But thank you to everyone for their opinions!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

it depends on people, but i personally dont agree with it. Alot of the time people tend to lie on the internet, and they dont actually seem to be that way in real life.
    its better to go out and meet real people to interact with and find chemistry that way. You get to know that person can judge if their lying, being truthful, if you actually like this person in all aspects. not just from a picture, and what their info says
    Online dating gives you only a couple of ways to get to know the person, and sometimes when people do meet, one may not come home aive.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clover For This Useful Post:

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DemonicKagomeTahoshi View Post
    i think it's wrong cause people should be matched by what they find in eachother, instead of haveing a machine do it for them.
    that is true people should look for whats inside the person more than whats outside i know i sound like a senstive guy and i am so screw you anyway like i said people are more concerned on appearence more than character rtrust me you will fin dwho you are looking for but give it some time and trust in who the person is instead of who you want them to be ok
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

8. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeparty12 For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Oct 28, 2008)

Newbie Grominator is off to a good start Grominator's Avatar
    Thanks

I really do not approve of internet dating. I think it ruins the fun of finding the right person on your own by getting out and meeting people. Doing it online kinda defeats the purpose of real relationships in my opinion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grominator For This Useful Post:

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Online dating is a big thing happeing now a days..i see nothing wrong with it..its a hard thing to do though and takes a lot more effort and time , and trust ..we just have to be careful who we are talking to ..their are sexual predtors everywhere on the net..not looking for a relationship..just for one thing..but i feel if u are really serious about someone whether u meet them in person ..i say go for it..get to know the person as mush as u can and then when u get comfortable and u reach that point .u should meet..and see if that realtionship can really work out and take the next step..i adivse though on online dating dont put everything into it at first until u meet the person in real life..alot of hearts and hopes have been broken due to this..one person going 90 % of the way and another only going 10% ..u have to be patient with long distance realitonships..

ppl who are determined should only online date

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

In most circumstances I would trash those sites pretty badly. I mean honestly how can a website determine who you should be with? And why are you so afraid to go out in your own community and find someone? But I found the love of my life on the internet (not on one of those ridiculous sites but still on the internet) so there is hope. I believe that the relationship can be started on the internet but you shouldn't just go on what you read about someone. Because it can always be a lie.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast