Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: On line dating.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: On line dating.

I would never internet date anyone. U never know who the person is anyway...It could be anybody. Online dating seems kinda desparate to me. I want to date someone I know not some random stranger. The person ur trying to date online could be crazy and track u down if ur dumb enough to tell them all ur information.

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

on-line dating should be a option, and I think it will actual grow larger in the future because people have different ways of expressing themselves and if you feel good about expressing yourself through the internet then go for it, hell people used to say that bloging was for socially deprived people, and look it has grown bigger with time and is accepted as a form of communication. but like everyone else has said, it still won't replace the real thing because thur the experience of dating we learn what works and what doesn't, which is why we continue the "hunt" in finding the right person. just be careful because just like some of the other people have said people lie and will do whatever it takes to get what they want, Internet or not.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never internet date anyone. U never know who the person is anyway...It could be anybody. Online dating seems kinda desparate to me. I want to date someone I know not some random stranger. The person ur trying to date online could be crazy and track u down if ur dumb enough to tell them all ur information.
    It all depends on who you are and how you view it. And until you've done it yourself you can't really just talk about someone for trying it. I mean a few years ago people thought getting a degree online was stupid but now people do it everyday. So it should be considered that this could be too.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that you should get out of the computer and walk around the park, go to a club or go hang out with your friends. The best date is who you find besides you and not in a computer.... sometimes it works for people but that is not the rule... that is the exception.... so I would say don't loose your time on those sites ^_~, get some air, go out, have fun and meet new people. Internet is to have fun in forums, watch videos and enjoy anime... not to find the one for you... ^_~
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Not all online dating starts of as online dating...it maybe like what Ihave... it didn't start out as online dating...but now well since we are far from each other .......it became a long distance thing and an online thing since it is mostly how we talk now.......

but for those who like meet online there should be a bit of caution when you date someone online. remember one's safety ismore important than well being so desperate you date someone carelessly online ....
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, I really don't like those sites. They are kinda scary, cause you have no idea who you are talking to and if this person is really telling the truth. But then again u never know. It's hard to say good or bad about the subject.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie melli is off to a good start melli's Avatar
    Thanks

you never know(c) - and that's the fact in my opinion.

I tried to online dating and it ended for me with a broken heart.
    it's stupid, but yap.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well it just depends~
    I actually know some people who have a great relationship from internet dating~
    So it could be good or bad~

for those people who lie about who they are they suck and they know it~ thats why they lie~

Don't trust me....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakura Uchiha For This Useful Post:

PrincessIchigo (Dec 07, 2008)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast