Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: On line dating.

Newbie PrincessIchigo is off to a good start PrincessIchigo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: On line dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit Paradise View Post
    LOL. Not to come off as rude or b!tchy, but you joined E-Harmony to try and find someone. As did he. Obviously, you weren't it. Sorry.

I think those sites are pretty valid. I know people who met through an internet site and got married and had kids! It's just all about 'networking', lol. I hate to use that word, but it's true. Maybe he was just looking. Just like you were. You thought you found someone, and maybe he did too, but maybe he also wanted to test his waters, which is perfectly A-okay, too.

Good luck in the future. Maybe you will be someone's "I wish I'll find somebody" significant other!! The thing is, you have to be clear. Like I've said in other threads, Communication is key. Maybe he wanted to be in an open relationship, maybe he's been hinting that he isn't ready for a long-term commitment. You guys were just at different points in your lives, or something along those lines. My advice,

Don't take it too seriously. It's the internet, for one. Just have fun, and if it's meant to be, it'll happen. Don't sweat it.

But, if opportunity doesn't knock... build a damn door.

True! Very true!! You did join eharmony to find a guy. not my fault though he was a total D.O.O.F. i would find someone the old fasioned way like i did. i've been dating my bf, Chris, for a loooooooong time (2years) he even pre-proposed and i wear this diomond ring on a necklace everyday! now if you try to find someone the old fasioned way, that could happen to you! remember though: sometimes it is better to be single. you always have your friends with you to par-TAY

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PrincessIchigo For This Useful Post:

lilyofthevalley (Dec 15, 2008)

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think doing it serious it really doesnt work out it could be anybody saying there this person even a kid you know or he could be a rapest you know i dont think its a smart thing to do if you just want a realation online i think its great nobody can get hurt and its fun for the both of them.

Newbie lilyofthevalley is off to a good start
    in a tiny, dark closet surrounded by figments of my imagination
    Thanks

It should never have been invented. Seriously - no matter how much information you give to their cause, the other's info may not be true, either. How can a computer tell you who would make the best match for you? I would think you would know better than the computer how you feel about someone - as for the argument that all the guys you know are jerks - why would guys desperate enough to join an online dating site be so charming?
    Online dating? No. Scott obviously wasn't right for you, and I'm willing to bet the right guy isn't on the web waiting for you. Maybe he lives just down the street
    (as long as there aren't creepy stalkers down your street, I hope that made you feel bettter about the guy)
    life is like a road - when take a detour into the woods, it's not only more fun, but more dangerous...

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree its a dangerous tool that anybody can use beware who you date. People lie all the time you know even if you have known them for months be careful even if they send you a picture of themselfs they could have gotten it off of somebody elses profile you know.

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

I had a very bad experience with online dating, so I prefer "classic" mode.

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

online love and online dating does not last long cause you can never tell what that person is beside all you can do is chat and nothing else with the person you like

Thanks

Thats also something thats kinda of lame about dating online you can never do anything else like go on a date you just talk which you can do with anybody you know but you do have more personal talks which is fun but thats about it.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with the majority here.
    Online dating really isn't my thing or opinion.
    I mean, who's to say it isn't some scamming rapist out there.
    I don't trust the internet at all.
    Unless it's someone I actually know.
    So no. Internet/Online dating = Blah!
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast