Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: On line dating.

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: On line dating.

I don't really care what other people do, but I wouldn't do online dating cause you don't really know the person. Like say I think im talk to Bob Smith, 19 male, really sexy, and it turns out im talking to Herman Steele, 94 male, really fugly AND he is a woman beater, rapist, murderer.

Im just sayin' that you should meet the person in reallife instead of dating online.

And I don't think you should pay money on those Websites. Meeting someone in reallife is free, why pay to talk to someone and POSSIBLY meet someone?

Newbie Airstriker is off to a good start Airstriker's Avatar
    Thanks

Online dating can last it depends how strong you connect with the person. There's alot of stories about people getting married after meeting of the internet. So it's not impossible; of course you can be lied too of course you may have doubts about the relationship....but if you're really meant to be together with that person you can truly overcome that obstacle!...........if you believe love is never out of reach then you will believe in online dating(which is not the only type of dating theres different things for different people)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Like i said just because a couple is dating online doesn't mean they started out that way. i know a few who are technically seeing each other online because it's a ling distance relationship but it didn't start of and online. And you will ahve to remember what goes around comes around and really do believe that honesty and integrity is important.... not just that you also have to be like talking on the phone not just im.....

I also know of a lot of relationships that are successful but started as online, but you have to remember it takes time to get to know a person.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie logiccsu is off to a good start
    Thanks

I strongly belive in fate and all that nonesence but I see no problem with dating sites (so long as you're not getting scammed ).
    I find as you get a bit older it can be very difficult to meet new people unless you're willing to do the drunken one night stand with a random from a club. But like that comidian (can't remember which atm :/) said, you wouldn't pick a kettle drunk so it'd be silly to try and find a partner that way :P.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlit Paradise View Post
    LOL. Not to come off as rude or b!tchy, but you joined E-Harmony to try and find someone. As did he. Obviously, you weren't it. Sorry.

But, if opportunity doesn't knock... build a damn door.

hahaha. I'm with you on this one. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

I think maybe I didn't make myself clear. Yes, we "met" through E-Harmony, but our relationship was very much NOT on-line. We did pretty much everything together when we were able to be together (we had conflicting work schedules.) Sorry if I confused anyone!!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Online dating is very costly and some times never work, that's how these stupid online dating services get they money from you , They sucker you by saying we can match you up with smuck you don't even know
    but in order for them get you some kind of date they ask you to fork over $3900 bucks or more, they think you can buy love, What sick joke to play on some one , it's really stupid.

Newbie Beeyunx is off to a good start Beeyunx's Avatar
    Thanks

To tell the truth, I dated a lot of guys online, never seen them in person, really.
    My friend says that online dating is just a tutorial for you to know about how love is really like, how guys think about girls, and how girls think about guys.
    Those kind of stuffs... Online dating is a pain, cause you only know the person in the internet and you don't know the person in real life. And this whole online dating is sometimes a chaotic disaster, because it has this time differences! Urgh, I hate it. To tell the truth. >_<;
    And yes, I have a boyfriend in an online game, and his spanish lolz.
    Some people think it's stupid, and I think I have to agree with them. D':
    (I wish, that I could see my boyfriend in real life though.)
    Anyway! Back to the point... Online dating is just a tutorial, or maybe someone is bored, or lonely, and they want someone to love them. I dunno really. <-- Just an opinion. >_>;

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast