Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: On line dating.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: On line dating.

Yep and in order to get in to a person's mind you have to face the person..

Newbie Beeyunx is off to a good start Beeyunx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Yep and in order to get in to a person's mind you have to face the person..
    Yup........
    I wonder when is that going to happen. :/

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I guess it really depends on your perspective. I just started seeing this guy my folks have been wanting me to see and date for like ages and have only begun to see him lately. Since my work forces me to be outside the US then we both may have to resort to seeing each other online eventually when he goes back to Washington. It is gonna cost yes but here is the thing when someone is worth the wait and you know that person is gonna be the one you know brings out the best the person is worth it.

and like what the older folks say you just know it when the person is right for you.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie HirohikoZ is off to a good start
    Thanks

The internet is a great way to meet people. Sometimes for friends, sometimes for enemies, and sometimes for romance. It also makes a comfortable way to get to know someone while you work up the courage to meet them. I have never really been all that into dating sites although I have tried a few myself. As a matter of fact I have made two seperate accounts with E-Harmony and both times came back with no possible matches. Yeah that made me feel great. Anyway, my point is there are lots of fish in the sea no matter how many times you have heard that already it will always ring true. I personally believe there is someone out there for all of us. Like someone else on here put and I forgot to quote them though, dating sites are ok but should be used either as sparingly as possible or as a last resort.
    -My life as a WoW Priest- "If your not going to get out of the F&*king $h1t on the floor, I am not going to heal you!

Newbie ChaosTempest is off to a good start ChaosTempest's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's more of how you decide to approach these kinds of things have you looked and reflected upon yourself what were your past mistakes and what you disliked about your previous mates. I've noticed that most women still go for the same type of guy the just got out of a relationship with but i still wouldn't pay people to match me with someone i've never met before you should just try to reflect and observe your atmosphere a bit more you may find what your looking for don't rush take your time i thinks turn out better this way .

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

why do pepole On line date is it becus ter scared of the oter sex or wat the oter sex wont bite (unles you are kinky like that) plus thers alot of pepole tat just want to lie to to get some idiot to do un mentionabole tings
    ps trojan man ses to use a condom every time you have sex (thats when you get over the fear of the other sex)

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

the thing is that all of this E-Harmony, Match.com, Chemestry.com , well it seams that love isn't one of their especial charms, what i mean is, that they look for people that might match, but not to match at love, so as you might know, people of the net, get bore more easily than normal people, so he got bored of you, because he wanted to find someone else on the net.. that guy who dump you, will never find anyone, why... because he's addicted to the internet, so he will never get satisfy at anything....... I know is not my place... but try on get out, and don't come back to the net as often as you usually do.... give yourself a break, and go out and meet people ....... I bet you will find a good guy, looking for a gal who want love....... go out and disconnect yourself from the net...... bye...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

This thread has been considered dead since Feb of this year...

~Closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6