Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lolicon

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

Lolicon

Lolicon...

I would like to know everyone’s views on lolicon, is it acceptable? Why or why not? Should it be illegal exc...

For those who don’t know what lolicon is, its adult oriented animation staring young children…In other words child hentai.

My opinion is that I think by placing images of small children in sexually oriented situations. Plays a factor with pedophilia, I mean how could it not? No matter how much anyone trys to justify it by referring to it as “art” it doesn’t change the fact that it’s placing small children in adult themes as if it’s alright! Add in the fact that some of these pictures are completely illogical and send out a false message. Also it looks like it promotes sexual acts with minors and rape which is ****ed up. Also the girls in Lolicon are not fully developed and I don't see why anyone should be intristed in under-developed girls. So I think it should be illegal. You?
    Last edited by nb194; Apr 04, 2006 at 12:54 PM.

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lolicon

Thats very mess up. My answer is hell no it should not be allowed. There should be no question on the matter

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

of coures it shuld be illegle!!!!!!! thats just sick!!! the prev.'s who look at stuff like that might start wanting to see it in real person and become a pedifile,not only that, little kids could see that stuff and ausm that its okay or somthing!!! i normaly don't listen when the adults on t.v. say stuff like sex promotion is getting way out of hand...but if its gotten this bad i really think we need to start re evaluwating what the hell right from wrong is.......

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

that....is wrong. it shouldn't be allowed. imagine what would happen if some kid under 18 found that somewhere?! seriously....how stupid can those people be?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Shu
    Thanks

Angry Re: Lolicon

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    that....is wrong. it shouldn't be allowed. imagine what would happen if some kid under 18 found that somewhere?! seriously....how stupid can those people be?
    Exactly. Who would even budget an anime about something like that?

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

Well as hard as you people might find it to believe it's really popular and it's legal in most Countries including the US.

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Shu
    Thanks

Angry Re: Lolicon

Unfortunately, this world is full of scumbags/sickos. Just yesterday a teacher at my former middle school was arrested for innapropriately touching a 6th grader. I mean come on!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    Well as hard as you people might find it to believe it's really popular and it's legal in most Countries including the US.
    popular?! that is truly disgusting and disgraceful....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast