Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Love

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love

Hahaha Kedar Nice.

I think love is something that cannot be fully explained even if I tried to and made a super long 500 page post about it.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I presume that there is such a thing called as love at first sight, but is it really love? Loosely speaking, yes, it is love alright, but of physical nature, not of spiritual nature. It is primarily a physical attraction to the opposite gender because all we see in the other is their physical attributes unless you have the ability to unleash your third eye chakra like me, you can be fooled into thinking it is love. If you need ways to invoke your third eye chakra, PM me to get enlightened in the hands of a badass warrior monk.

Oh yeah, mostly, it is just plain infatuation or due to admiration. However, admiration is mainly in accordance with the other's physical beauty. Wow! What a trap. There are exceptions to this, but they are very rare. It can happen, but not guarantees. Simply put, pure/true love is of spiritual nature, so it take a while for a novice earth-dweller to realize what it really is. So, don't fall into traps. I will stop here because I don't you all kiddies to cry as I describe the love in its essence. Haha.

-Kedar Sagara- ^^
    What is essence??And we are no kids{Well spoke from me}.And which way will you describe love.Because there is many ways.And how do you get the third eye thing because I need it for class.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

put on glasses dude so you get four eyes...huahuahua

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    What is essence??And we are no kids{Well spoke from me}.And which way will you describe love.Because there is many ways.And how do you get the third eye thing because I need it for class.
    Haha. I cannot believe that you fell for it. I was joking, when I said kiddies, Jon f. :: Cries:: Nobody gets my jokes. Anyway! When I said essence, I was referring to love, and its nature. There are many ways to describe love because there are different forms of love. Supreme love has just one meaning, but it may be perceived by different people, differently, but it all the same. As for the third eye chakra, we can discuss that through PM because I don’t want to get off topic.

Oh, how I would describe love? It will be like this, though it is just my opinion: Love is when two spiritual beings are intertwined, mind to mind, heart to heart, and soul to soul. ^_^

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

wow kedar, you know how to romanticize your words. Amazing for a kiddo! (just a joke - just a joke)

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

yea have to agree with Keder love at first site is just an interest in her looks. Love can only happen when you get to know that person

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in love at first sight, but it must be true love for it to actually be considered love at first sight. If it isn't actually true love then the one who believes that he/she has fallen in love at first sight is blinded by lust.

Thanks

I believe in love at first sight only in this manner - when i came out of my mothers womb; my mom and dad said they loved me at frst sight.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast