Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Love

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Love

Sagara-kun told me: love, love, for love's sake. Q.Q I am confused. What does that mean? Hehe. I know what he meant. ^-^ I believe in love, but love at first sight can be more of false love? @.@

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blou
    I CHOOSE NOT. ...............WHY IS THAT SO BAD?!?!?!?!
    <u< Not bad, it's just people who are in love tend to want everyone to be happy. And henceforth, we tend to find what's happiest for us might help others find better happiness.
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Mar 29, 2006 at 09:32 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

oh ... no... it's okay, it's just that it's against the rules... and it wouldn't be cool if you got yelled at by the mods... so just use the "edit" buton next time...

anyway... you don't have to choose love... you don't have to choose anything...

^_^ it's just that... i can't imagine my life without it... especially being content in it... so to see you type such things... well... @.@ it's a little mind boggiling!

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    <u< Not bad, it's just people who are in love tend to want everyone to be happy. And henceforth, we tend to find what's happiest for us might help others find better happiness.
    *blinks* are you in love????????????

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blou
    *blinks* are you in love????????????
    >_> Heck yeah I am.... Abu Dhabi is my gf in real life...

o_o But don't think that's her real name... I'd probably keep laughing at her if it was.. and then make some joke related to Garfield...

<_< ... our 2 year anniversary of when we first became bf and gf is next month at the 26th... ........ so we probably won't be online during that day.

o_o So obviously, of course we are.

^_^ And that's why we whole-heartedly agree on love.

O_o Although, I can understand the "negative" side of love, I've had 4 relationships before her. And this is her first one, so she's very loyal and a little "naiive to the bad sides of love" because of it.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ but i'm loyal to the end! nothing gets between my Darling and i! not even me!!!!!!

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    >_> Heck yeah I am.... Abu Dhabi is my gf in real life...

o_o But don't think that's her real name... I'd probably keep laughing at her if it was.. and then make some joke related to Garfield...

<_< ... our 2 year anniversary of when we first became bf and gf is next month at the 26th... ........ so we probably won't be online during that day.

o_o So obviously, of course we are.

^_^ And that's why we whole-heartedly agree on love.

O_o Although, I can understand the "negative" side of love, I've had 4 relationships before her. And this is her first one, so she's very loyal and a little "naiive to the bad sides of love" because of it.
    awwwwweeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!.......*cough**cough*...e rm...i mean....yea....thats cool.....*whistles*

Thanks

^_^ Indeed..

o_o In fact, I never decided to re-join AO until I realized how very little Abu does at home when she has nothing to do... so I decided to let her join an old forum I useto go to... >_> .... which I still won't reveal my old screen name from those days.

O_O But heck, if she posts on this topic, I would only agree.
    <_< ...if she turns her back, I might post all the "negatives of love when it fails".

^_^;; Because I keep balance. And as long as people are optimistic, pessimism will also be there.

Love isn't all sunshine and roses, that's only if it works out the way it's "supposed to"... loyalty, trust, understanding, and etc... all those things that compliment and help love. However, love itself is not those, it is itself.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast